Headstart date announced!!

war =/= WAR

but you take the blizz pill and be happy in your little warcraft world, we take the red pill and go to war for Telara! We are the Ascended and guardians of our world. Hide behind your little proxy shield and stay safe.

war =/= WAR

but you take the blizz pill and be happy in your little warcraft world, we take the red pill and go to war for Telara! We are the Ascended and guardians of our world. Hide behind your little proxy shield and stay safe.

ROFL! btw ewok got my response to your PM?

war =/= WAR

So much win in such a small area. XD

Oh the fear...I was looking at the guardian section of our server looking for our recruitment thread...will be interesting...

Talked with Ewok last night we are going to put it up after we get the charter and the name locked down to avoid any trolls stealing our name.

Ok, I am taking the day off and will be on at 10am server time. Who are we contacting in game for guild invite or are we supposed to wait to be contacted?? Do you need people to sign a charter???
I'm not positive the name of my toon. I have it narrowed down to 3 names. I'll report back to these forum tonight with what it will be.

Traditionally, I run through everything as fast as possible, but I really want to take my time (within reason) and see what the game has to offer. I keep hearing how great the story is and how reading the quests and collectible books tells the story. All that takes time.

We will need signatures to make the guild. We will also need one plat, We are going to be in TS3 attempting to rush that money and guild start up. Our goal is to get the guild up within the first 30 minutes of launch. We will see how this goes but WE will try to get that done.

You will be able to send messages to us, so we can put you on friends list so once its up or we need signatures we can get it done.

I do think you need to take your time if you have not read the quests. I actually did take some time to read the guardian quests and some books and it is worth your time if you like back stories.

That said I will not be going so slow at launch this time. I will quickly lock down 4 names on the server and then get my main rushed through the intro, and try to push through the mass of people playing. I only hope that there will not be any major issues leveling up front. (I do not think we will have many real issues)

The key thing that was said in the other thread is never neglect joining in on the zone wide invasions. The rewards and exp is well worth the time, and it just feels like a big deal.

Name I will be trying to get is Corinth..... As you know its always a trouble to get it but hopefully at launch it will not be so difficult.

Last edited:
Back