hannah michelle wrighton

phasetim

GFC#5 Deadly Waffle
may i announce the birth of my newest child Hannah Michelle Wrighton 6lbs. 3.4 ounces... she was born saturday at 11:35 a.m.

back to the hospital for me

Last edited:
congrats!
I love the name Hannah, for its meaning is grace of God...and if we have a little girl that will be her name!

Congrats again and keep us updated.

back at home to watch older kids for a few mins; mom and baby are doing great, the only problems we had were hannah is a few weeks early, so she had some breathing issues (very minor) and a blood sugar problem which is resolved.

Amber is doing fine, pregnancy was rough. Her other pregnancies were a max of 7 hours this one was 17 1/2 hours.. so, she is exhausted, she hasnt really slept in two days, but overall she is doing great.

Congrats my bro... it sounds like we need to make a trip to Florida to see a baby. :D

Ok... of course I have a biased opinion, BUT!!!

SHE'S CUTE!!!!! I love it when they're little.

All these cute babies being born, first Lits now Waffle.... almost makes you want to...
No on second thought no it doesn't. hehehehe...

She's a beauty Waffle, God bless!!!

dont worry pastor i understand the no it doesnt thing... lol I dont ever want to see my wife in that pain again..

thats a little hop skip and 6 hours away...

my business almost took on a role that would involve territories stretching to jacksonville, i would likely have been traveling there routinely..

Back