Hammerwatch. An Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG game.

toj-Grey

Available to play August 12th, this Monday, tomorrow even!
A hack and slash action adventure, set in a fantasy pixel art environment. Play solo or co-op in this adventure from bottom to top of Castle Hammerwatch. Kill hordes of enemies with varied looks and features through four unique environments with traps, hidden secrets and puzzles.
You can pre-order Hammerwatch now (DRM-free! Includes Steam key and soundtrack) for $8.00 or the four-pack at six dollars each ($24.00 total) at their site hammerwatch.com, you can download the beta if you want to demo a small bit of the game. Or visit their greenlight page.
Hammerwatch
[video=youtube_share;n9aGEzxogqY]http://youtu.be/n9aGEzxogqY[/video]

Grey has added Hammerwatch to his wishlist.
Pretty sure I'll pick it up today.

I'd looked at Hammerwatch before and I'm definitely interested, but the infrequency with which I've been able to play Castle Crashers and Borderlands 2 (and Torchlight II, now that I finally bought it during the Steam summer sale), I'm hesitant to spend coin on another admittedly really cool-looking 4-player game.

That being said, if Hammerwatch makes it on Steam via Greenlight (and I certainly hope they do!), I'd be willing to pick it up in a Steam 4-pack if/when it goes on sale.

Then again, if it proves to be really popular among ToJ members, I'd probably cave and buy it before then. :)

Either way, the game looks really fun and it's definitely worth a look!

I bought the four pack because I heard the price was gonna go up from 8 dollars to 10 on steam when it releases, not a good price IMO. So I now have some $6 spares stashed away incase you or someone else gets interested. ;)

Back