Gyllis about to reach 50 in DAOC!

Gyllis

I know that some of you still may have a DAOC account but don't check the forums (don't blame you..they're pretty much dead), so I thought I'd post this here, too.

OK...I just reached lvl 49. All I have to do is talk to my trainer and get the free level for 50. I'm planning on doing it sometime this week, but I wanted people online to celebrate. So if you still have a DAOC account, let me know. I'll try to post when I'm going to do it.

Great job Gyllis!!

That is an accomplishment. DAoC 50 is nothing like 60 in WoW. In WoW 60's are cheap. Odale has two and Camm has like 30. But in DAoC one or two was the MOST anyone could do.

<Falls over and has a twitching fit.>

WOOOOOT Grats Gyllis!!! You must be the only one playing on Percival now :(. Every now and then we will remonisc (sp?) about the Ye Olde Days in DAOC... i still miss Friar Odale and My Sorcerer Cozz Moss. /cry

Odale said:
<Falls over and has a twitching fit.>

WOOOOOT Grats Gyllis!!! You must be the only one playing on Percival now :(. Every now and then we will remonisc (sp?) about the Ye Olde Days in DAOC... i still miss Friar Odale and My Sorcerer Cozz Moss. /cry

Stop remoniscing and come back! :) DAOC is much better than WoW, anyway!

*ducks to dodge the flying arrows*

Back