GuildAds: What would we like to see? What is missing?

Allanon

I figured we have a unique opportunity to help define what GuildAds will do and look like so lets take the opportunity. More importantly, more and more people are now running Guildads and becoming familiar with its workings. My plan would be to compile your suggestions on a weekly basis and post them for the developers to see.

This may already be a feature but I'm not logged in to check so I'll post..then check.

It would be great for those of us who regularly check guild ads if there were a way to only view things that had been posted since we last checked..like I said that may already be an option..or that may not be feasible...just a thot :)

I submitted that request and its a great one. I know more then once, I only wanted to see what new items have been added. For those of you interested, here is their current TODO list of future features, this is updated often.

How about a way to check for items that will go on a certain character. Meaning, there is no reason for me to view 2 handed axes for a rogue. Maybe have an option to show items that each class could use. If I was a warrior, there is no reason to show wands, etc.

if you're talking about craftable items, there already is a way to do that. On the Trade tab, click Professions at the top. On the far right side is a search tool, similar to that of the AH. click Weapons, 2h Swords and it will filter out everything that isn't a 2h Sword.

I know that it won't show you everything at once that you could get, but typically people are rather picky about the types of weapons that they want (rogues will either want daggers, 1h sword, or 1h mace ; depending on spec)

I'm not completely certain, but I think that the same search functionality is available to to ask/have tabs

Actually, the thing that I'd love the best is a way to sort the builds that we can make (the professions list tab) by level (1-60) and also by rarity (useless-epic).

For example, I was looking for things I could mooch for EHP, and found it nigh impossible, what with all the level 20+ cloth armor that the guild could make. And it was easy to alphabetically order them, but that doesn't make finding it any easier :D

For the most part, however, the new GuildAds rocks!

I'd like to see a "Sell" tab. I know there are times that I see an item at a very inexpensive price on the AH, or buy an item from a hard-to-reach vendor, and I'm willing to sell that item for less to guildies than to people outside the guild. Ideally, the tab would rest between "Ask" and "Have."

EDIT: Alternatively, users would be able to edit fields attached to items listed in the "Ask" or "Have" sections. Such fields would include price to sell or buy (if any) and items wanted for trade.

Back