Guild Wars 2 Chapter

Tagtarsis, first and foremost I want to apologize for the whole "stay tuned." When the time came for plans to be made for a new Guild Wars 2 guild I envisioned it happening a lot faster than reality. As I began working on some of the necessary foundations, it quickly unraveled to something much larger than I originally intended. Furthermore, I did not feel comfortable releasing information that was not of the quality that Legacy of Elijah and you deserve. Since I thought the turn around would take a week at most that is why I locked the thread. In hindsight it was a wrong move, and for that I apologize. However, the new guild is announced and I highly encourage you to consider playing with us. We are in a position to make great leaps for not only ToJ, but for Christian gaming as a whole, and I would love it if you personally would be there to journey with us. This type of criticism and "vocal-ism" is exactly what I desire from both my officers and guild members. For your honest opinions and concerns, I thank you.

I sincerely do not want to make this guild exclusive to original GW members and am most excited to see non-GW players introduced to the Guild Wars world. I completely agree with the sentiments that GW2 is NOT GW. The only link from Legacy of Elijah to Spirit of Elijah is the name and leadership. If this is perceived different please let me know. Again, by no means do I want people to feel excluded because they did not originally play GW.

Restructuring of the Guild Wars Chapter Forums is my next project to tackle and I will be making the necessary arrangements as soon as possible. Please bear with me as we make these transitions and keep in mind that I am currently a Junior in college and am highly involved with campus life - I'm currently writing this post while in class.

Again, thank you everyone for your concerns and ideas, I do greatly value them and will try and address as many as possible. If you have any more concerns, or would like to neatly re-post anything specific, you are always free to Private Message me. And of course, you all are welcome to the Guild Wars Chapter Forum.

Back