Guild Raiding Future and Our Needs

Icthus

Ok,

So many people have been talking about the future of Redeemed guild raiding and where we might go next. The officers have been discussing and the path seems to be setting up something like the following-

Summer is slow season and we are trying to send in two teams to Karazhan every week. This will continue until early September when we will reset teams and get people and a fairly regular schedule.

Last week we took down High King Mulgor. He is one of two bosses in Gruul's Lair. We will attempt to take down HKM and Gruul almost every week for the near future.

Then our hope is to enter The Eye and put in attempts on the Void Reaver. Void Reaver drops the tier 5 shoulders for everyone. He is suppose to be one of the easier bosses in end game instances.

This brings us to our needs. Beyond these raids. Serpertine Cavern...

In order to do the Serpertine Cavern we need to supply 4 or 5 tanks with Nature and Frost resist sets, 4 pieces each. We have the crafters to make the items. We need the materials.

The needed materials are as follows-

To get 5 tanks their...

nature resist 3 piece set
nature resist ring
frost resist 3 piece set
frost resist ring

It will take the following mats... (May want to sit down)

Total Shopping List
Khorium Bars 130
Felsteel Bar 130
Primal Water 210
Primal Fire 210
Primal Life 210
Primal Shadow 210
Mercurial Adamantite 40
Primal Nether 30

Needless to say, we need to get to work as a raiding team to make this happen. Otherwise, we will just be doing Karazhan and Gruul's Lair until we get these mats.

Knowing our raiders unending thrist for new content, the officers felt the need to get this list out so we can get started as soon as possible.

We have not made any decisions on who goes or how teams will be set up. We are currently looking at what the requirements are for those wanting to do things past karazhan. It would not take much to imagine donations to the cause would help you get into The Eye sooner, as well as, meeting gear requirements.

Last edited:
I'm willing to group up for killing mote dropping mob. It's a lot easier if we get a few people together and all farm the same place. It helps scare away the horde, who don't start a fight they cant win. cowards

Ditto...I'm free most nights after I finish my daily quests so ping me for lots of farming fun. A few mages, pallies and shadow priests here and there will have us mowing through them in no time!

plate pieces

if i can get brug's blacksmithing up to 375 and get enough rep with CE , i should be able to make the nature resistence set soon.

I admit I hav'nt looked as deeply into instance enounters as I have done in th past, but in my past expiriences, the DPS and healers needed high resistance gear as well as the tanks. (Vaelstrasz, Princess Huhuran, Twin Emporers, C'thun Etc...) Will this be true in this case? I will be happy to farm for NR, SR, Fr, FrR and AR if needed, its a part of raiding.

Last edited:
I admit I hav'nt looked as deeply into instance enounters as I have done in th past, but in my past expiriences, the DPS and healers needed high resistance gear as well as the tanks. Will this be true in this case? I will be happy to farm for NR, SR, Fr, FrR and AR if needed, its a part of raiding.

Right now it is just tanks. Never hurts to have some good resist gear on hand if you come across it.

I logged on last night to see an entire group farming for the guild.

I cannot tell you have proud it made me to be a member of Redeemed.

Thank you guys for blessing me.

Just an update. To date, we have created 1 full nature set (3 piece + ring) And we are 6 primal fires away from a full set of frost. (3 piece +ring) We're making good progress! Nice work all! Keep farming!

We really need felsteel. That is going to hold us back soon.

wish I could help more:( We have been so busy this week and im sure for the next few weeks we will be busier than normal as well:) hehe

How many blacksmiths can make the sets? the primal farming seems to be going good but how about all the nethers?

Back