Guild Quests

tagtarsis

I just wanted to pop in here and thank you all for coming to REBORN!

I feel like we have a great core of guys and gals, and I feel like we all have something to contribute to our guild.

As some of you know and some of you may have noticed currently our Guild is providing every one of us a 3 % boost to our gold from mobs. This was in the form of a guild perk, and we get an extra guild perk per level of the guild. Currently we have 300 of the 700 experence needed to ding level 2.

This Afternoon I took the Fae quest that requires our guild to have 15 completions of the Fae instance. In some way we already got credit for one, BUT I am unsure who that was. We get credit for each person who goes through. And with our current line up fo level 17-20's we have reached a good time to start runs through Fae. I for one do plan to run fae several times tonight for the sake of getting this quest going. Plus the experence is nice...

If you are interested we will be attempting to do some fae runs tonight and if we dont get them all we will do it tomarrow night. I will try my best to accomidate as many of you as we can.

On a side note, to help everyone get a look at and finish Fae, I will do my best to help any of you who want to see it, see it. I do feel like this is one of the early game cool things and it will promote our teamwork, and will help grow our relationships!

BTW the quest we currently have will gift Reborn with 600 xp, so it will ding the guild! Lets do it!

Last edited:
I'm sorry man, I just now saw this post. We could have run Fae instead of DD. I'm definitely down for guild leveling, so we can run thru Fae pretty quickly.

Only lev 14 here but I'd love to get together with you guys for some guild stuff tonite. I haven't grouped with anyone yet so it'd be nice to do something. Look for Katreena(Warlock/Necro) in game.

Grouping really makes the game even more fun, we got some really nice guildies who would probably love to be grouping up. Someone just has to take the initiative and ask in guild chat to group with people their level. The game seems to reward being in groups not detract. Every time I was grouped while doing quests I felt like I was leveling faster.

Lets definitely do some Fae runs so lots of guildies can see that place and get some loot drops. Now that we got some higher lvl tanks we can get a couple groups going in there and knock out that Guild quest fast.

I saw the guild quest is now a PVP quest? did we do the Fae runs last night while I was working? Did we lvl? :)

yes and yes

we finished the PvP one too but not till this morning so now there are no more until it resets tomorrow. We got to finish the PvP one each day!

Hey Guys! To make guild questing run at maximum efficiency we are promoting a new system!

We will be doing the Daily PvP Guild Quests everyday...get a group together and do warfronts! Remember good healers are your best friend!

We will be doing the Weekly Dungeon Quests Friday Night after finishing the Daily PVP Quest earlier that day. We will be running as many groups full of Reborn brethren in the same instances as possible and finish the Weekly quest by early Saturday Night so we can then take the Daily PVP Quest that night and have a Guild PVP Night on Satuday!

So it would break down like this:
Sunday: PVP Daily
Monday: PVP Daily
Tuesday: PVP Daily
Wednesday: PVP Daily
Thursday: PVP Daily
Friday: PVP Daily, Weekly Dungeon/Rift
Saturday: Weekly Dungeon/Rift, GUILD PVP NIGHT!!!!

Lets get out there and kill them Defiant infidels daily and level the guild ASAP!!!

Yes, but you are capped at how many quests a week you can do for guild leveling and we hit this weeks cap as I understand it.

I did it last night...the first boss fight is intense! If you are lvl 27 hitting mobs is REALLY hard...as soon as I dinged 28 in there I could hit consistently!

So I would suggesting only lvl 27 healers...if you are DPS/Tank I recommend 28+ and probably 30+ for the tank....

btw the weekly we are doing atm is the pvp no? we have to do codex as much as possible before we try to do the dungeon!

Back