GUILD Hall ~Please Vote~ Guild is level 55 now!!

Which Amenities would like to see in the Guild Hall

• Farseas Express ~Mailbox~

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tradeskill Recipe Salesman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portal to Member Housing

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Mender Hireling

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Proverb

We going try push for guild level 55 we need 40 more percent(EDIT:Sept 8/09... 86-87% now so 14/13 to go) so please I encourage everyone to do city writs or trade skill writs. The reason why we would like to gain two more Amenities by leveling the guild to 55.

As we get Two more Amenities one of them i'll be picking is Gatherer Hireling... the other one will be picked from the winner of the poll taken, so please Vote.

These Amenities do cost the guild money each week so If you like to donate please drop your donation in guild bank or send it in game mail to Arel, Mawusi or Canley.

For more Information About Guild Halls visit here and see how things work.
Please visit read up about Amenities visit here and read up on which one you like to see.

Guild is Now Level 55 woot !! please vote and we will wrap up this up. The Last day to vote is Saturday 9-12-9.... I'll purchase the 2 amenities Saturday night.

Last edited:
Guild has purchased :Portal to Member Housing and Gatherer Hireling

I like to thank everyone and there hard work to help leveling the guild to level 55!! Good job all!!

The portal to member housing is placed on the Stage
Placed the Gathering Hireling by the Mining hireling they are named Jacob and Rachel

Back