Guild Fishing Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
This week my husband got a deal on the recipe Savory Deviant Delight (which he bought to help the guild raise money). So this weekend we are going to have a fishing trip to the Barrens to fish for Deviant Fish. We'll be on the TS server so that while we fish we can also get to know each other. Our trip will be Saturday at 1:30 server time. Come join us to have fun, get to know your guildmates & earn money for the guild. I hope to see you there :D

Something you should know: that recipe has been dropping like crazy, and at low levels. I got three last week. Most of the people I grouped with already had it and didn't really want it. I don't know why they changed it, but I don't think it's going to be a money-raising venture anymore. Perhaps they are replacing it with something, I'm not sure.

since we did get the recipe, I'd still like to see if we can raise money with savory deviant delight. I lot of people still buy it because they don't what to bother fishing for it.

You got 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen it drop.

Three. I was all googly at the first one, then it kept dropping. And I looked on the AH to see how much it was selling for and it was about 30 silver. I was thinking it probably wouldn't be worth it to fish for that. Demand might have gone up with all the activity though. Copper seems to be a much better seller at the moment.

I actually meant the food, not the recipe. I didn't even look at how much the recipe was worth because I let other people have the other 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back