Group Calendar CHANGES

Shebaely

Seeing that we have had so many problems with the beta version of Group Calendar, we have decided to return to the prebeta. So as of now, please go and update your Group Calendar to V. 2.2.1

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-2718-1-groupcalendar.html

Make sure you download the exact version 2.2.1
We noticed tonight that if you have 2.2.1b1 (b2) (b3) this does not work with ours. So please take the time to make sure you download this exact version without any b's added too it.
Also, goto the channel tab once it is downloaded and make sure you have it set to auto.
Thanks so much.

Last edited:
So I noticed last night that I'm using V. 3 something, so I went to grab 2.2.1, but I couldn't see where to get it. I've downloaded the newest version, 3.0.3. Is this the correct one? Please help. I thought it was working ok, until I found out that I couldn't see any of Angie's events :(.

Thanks.

No idea, I am fairly certain I am using 3.0.1

I can see all the listed events and such. Laura is using 3.0.2 and she can see the events as well. However, if we sign up for something, we can not see that each other has signed up. Obviously this will through a wrench in the machine until everyone can get on the same page again.

Ok, I've isntalled 3.0.3, and can see the events that I couldn't see before. I haven't tried to sign up for any, so I can't comment on that side of its functionality, but so far, so good. I didn't see any Friday night runs, but I think they were suspended till after TBC.

the 2.2.1 version that Shuranda mentioned was before the 2.0.1 patch. 3.0.3 seems to be the latest versions, and seems to function rather well. It does take some time to sync about 5 minutes) so you have to stay online for at lesat that long to get new events and 5 minutes after posting any event. Beyond that, I haven't noticed any problems.

A little help here folks - I have no idea *where* to download this group calendar nor what it is called. Can you please post that? I'd like to start joining in some instance runs. Top URL is broken and I can't find it on the site by searching.

Head over to the guild website - group calendar is part of the guild mod pack.

You can find it in the downloads section.

Mundocani wrote: 1 day ago

> Event report feature possible ?

Sure, but not from me -- I'm quitting WoW on Saturday :)

Once it breaks, either someone has to fix it, we replace it, or we scrap it altogether.

Back