Great start guys/gals keep it up!!

ewoksrule

I just wanted to take a minute and tell you all how blessed I am to have had such friendly brothers and sisters to enjoy this game with so far. You all rock for hanging in there through the nasty queue monster. We are still growing even with the 2 hour waits and that is amazing.

It has been neat to see everyone willing to help and play around in chat with each other. Lots have been jumping in on TeamSpeak and getting to know each other. Love it!

I am praying that Trion continues to work on this issue and very soon the queues will go away.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, here on the forums or in game. I know that Rift can be a little confusing with all the class options and the planar events/ currency. We have some very helpful officers, leaders, and players who would love to explain it as best they could.

OK well take a sabbath rest this Sunday and God bless! Praise God for enjoying a great game together with new friends.

So true.
On a side note I really like exploring open worlds and so far it's paid off. You can tell the devs are having fun with where to put artifacts. The second picture is right after I picked one up. As far as I can tell, it's the highest point in Gloamwood. The first pic isn't too far from the first. That windmill is pretty cool looking.

2011-02-27_110543.jpg

2011-02-27_110447.jpg

Yes I agree 100%..

Even with the issues of long ques, we have still managed to say together and get a decent start.

Yes I am very interested in grouping up at any time. SO if you see me on, or if you need help yell at me!

Back