Goblit's proposed return

Goblit

I was hurt and angry so I left. It didn't solve the problem....but it sure helped me not make it worse. I am frustrated with my inability to lead and keep control of the group on Saturday. Although I did blame mostly one person at first...there were at least 15 involved, some only with the herd mentality of following the crowd. And being trampled by the herd was my own fault for openng the gate the wrong way it seems.

Leaving was my choice. NO one is to blame for that but me. I love you all and I appologise if I unintentionally hurt anyone by taking this course of action. I do miss the guild....and I will be coming back. My skin is a little thicker....and hopefully I learned something.

††† PARTY †††

Need I say more? No, didn't think so.

Meet at Darth Avesthers house!!!!

Praise Be!

Goblit, you are right no one is to blame....but your leaving was a learning experience for us all. It served as a Catalyst for me to pause, and take inventory, and create an action plan to make my house right...that will allow me to continue playing. I truly believe things will be better for us all. Communication, understanding, faith and fellowship will keep this guild solid. I welcome you back as I truly missed my Sister in Christ!

Last edited:
I'm so glad that's been resolved, good to have you back. Now, let's leave this drama behind us and get going on the MC ownage.

Glad to have you back with us Goblit, now we can feel whole and healed again!!

Its spelled: Apologize, and im glad your back :) I hope to be on by tomorrow. My brother just corrupted a windows file though.............................................. I WILL be on tomorrow (of comcast shows this time).

WHT!

Goblit I'm glad your coming back and i hope that things get resolved for you on Saturdays... if you want i can take them outside and show them how your supposed to treat not only a suppior*,friend and fellow Christan but that they dont mess with Da Goblit!:cool:

Im glad you found your way back home...... Where the rest of us can give you a bad time.......what did I hear about a party ????

Gods_Peon said:
I think I'd rather be known for a misspell of a word like Apologize versus If. :p
I....um.... I meant to.. yes thats it! I MEANT to misspell "If".

Back