| ``<<<<<<<dP;;;;;\>>>>>;,::::fffKKIPf ' |
| \ `mYMMV?;;;;;;;\>>>>>>>>>,YIIPP"` / |
| `. "":;;;;;;;;;i>>>>>>>>>>>>>, ,' |
| `-._``":;;;sP'`"?>>>>>=========. |
| --..._______...|<[Hormel | |
| `=========' |
======================================FL==

Is Tree leaving or is it Meli?

As for Nominations I'm not going to nominate somebody who has their plate full with leading raids, you guys are so busy as it is and you do such an awesome job.

Am I allowed to nominate more then one person?

Tree, you have too much time on your hands....LOL!!
again, i am so thrilled for you and your wife. grats again.
do you need any help with anything?

Good call.
If you were to post that again the easisest way to do it is to go to photobucket or some photo alter site and get the forum code. Or you can get some type of program that can compile so that it can be viewed as you would like it to be. I was did not know if you were aware of that or not.

OK, I have been thinking really hard about how to weasel out of this but then I saw
... which is like when I try to PvP against a [insert random class here] -- I have no counter.

However, for full disclosure ... Nevi's statistics for me are way inflated and I do not want to mislead anyone with false advertising:
* My IQ is clearly way worse than what he claims. For example, at last count, I had 11 different sets of soulbound bracers clogging my bags/bank and can't bear to part with. And I leveled LW to 375 before Blizzard made it cheap. And I bought an expensive LW recipe on the AH that requires Hearts of Darkness. Oh, and I always get killed by Spout ... that works about as well as me trying to jump rope.
* My farming ability is even worse than stated. That's why I was made banker ... they felt sorry for me not having anything and being banker lets me "pretend" I'm rich.

However:
* My DPS is a little bit higher than what the chart says, Nevi forgot to include Thorns.
* My charting skills are 425/375, QFT. And that's before reading 1100 pages of WoW programming.

Back