Git it if ya don't got it

I think what it might be is that it's not clearing stuff out of memory right or something, and just overloading the system loading in the new stuff. Just a guess though.

As far as Radio Shack goes I had stopped in there Sunday and the only thing they had was 17 bucks.
tounge.gif

ok, against my better judgement, I picked this game up.
tounge.gif
I know have to figure out how to play a whole new game. I'll try to add as many of you as I can to buddy list (if there is one and I can find it) and see if we can't hook up for a game or 3. Bare with me, I just installed it last night and I have yet to play any of it besides the single player tutorial.

Cory

Hey Thaddius, you use to play Q3, right?

Yea, it's a very different game, no strafe or rocket jumping here, but you'll have to learn how to dodge jump (hit a movement key twice in one direction to dodge, then hit the jump button just a split second after the dodge to jump and extend the distance you travel) and boost jump (which isn't very effective in UT2K4, though it was rather useful in UT2K3) . But believe me, you'll enjoy it once you get the hang of it. UT2K4 is just amazing for the amount of content alone (maps, player models, game types) plus extras (Voice over IP, text to speech, voice recognition).

Welcome!

To add people to your buddy list, go to "Join > Buddies", then right click in the panel on the left and select "add buddy" (in all these menus, a lot of things are available to you through the right click menu), and then type in the full name, or use the name plus * for wildcards (ie. *toj.cc*).

In my experience, I've seen Tek, ColdSteel, stumpt, Amused Toe and Elite online the most often, although there are other chapter members who play.

Bah! I haven't touched this game for two weeks! I want to get back into it again...someone msg me when you get online and play...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagz @ April 07 2004,9:40)]In my experience, I've seen Tek, ColdSteel, stumpt, Amused Toe and Elite online the most often, although there are other chapter members who play.
For the umpteenth time, it's amusedtoe, no capitalization, no spacing, period!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagz @ April 07 2004,8:40)]In my experience, I've seen Tek, ColdSteel, stumpt, Amused Toe and Elite online the most often, although there are other chapter members who play.
Funny, I haven't seen any of you on at all.

I added *[toj.cc]* to my buddy list, always 0 buddies online. Rather disappointing actually...

I usually play about 3 times a week, alhough this week was busy with other things, but before that I was geting about 2 games in per night and no-one was ever on, so I tried to go on during the day, still-no-one.

And those of you I added to my AIM list are always away.

I'm beginning to feel like I'm in some weird twilight zone.

Hey James I found a James and a james playing the other day and I don't
think they were you. What is your official player name so I can add it to my buddy list. I've played with several ToJ'rs lately. Thad last night. Ain't that right Thad
biggrin.gif
. I just got a friend to play the demo Friday night and I've got him hooked on Onslaught. Sir Charles is his nick. We used to play Combat flight Simulator against each other. [toj.cc]ColdSteel

I usually just use "James" because I just found out about the tags two days ago, but I will be changing it to [toj.cc]James tonight.

(I hope that name doesn't go beyond the length limit)

biggrin.gif

Back