Getting Active

Exo-Slayer

Ok since this was brought up in the General Forum I thought id start it off.

Could everyone list there acc names and if there getting the Expansion?
Yes on the Expansion.
*Exo-Slayer
*ExoSlayer

My name on Battle.net East and West is Tek7. What a shock, eh? *g*

I doubt I'll be buying the expansion, as I'm still regretting paying $50 for the original game and haven't played a single match in the last...oh, I'd say three months. At least.

But, still, most of my gaming is by invitation lately, and I'm sure I'll burn out on FPS games again before too long.

well tek i personally think that the SP of blizzards Craft series is AWSOME! thats why i went out and spent 70 or so on the classic and another 40 for the FT

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey guys!

I only have an account on West, classic only.
I only have classic, cause the expansion is not LEGALLY out yet...

Name is Kileko...

if this clan idea pans out...and if you let me in...then i guess i'll have to start playing again lol...which means installing...hehe

if you guys were planning on using the ToJ tag, sweet, but if not...

[SoG]Sons of God

i think it fits
biggrin.gif

I think we should assign our own chat room, not the christian one (We can) but mebe like ToJ-Community or somethin else that atleast fits us.. that way, we could play more games together, and we also hav to decide which one to play, east, west, asia, etc..

I gotta make my own Id too, neverp layed on Bnet for WC3... lol only dled patches.. besides, i stinkers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ June 26 2003,3:10)]I think we should assign our own chat room, not the christian one (We can) but mebe like ToJ-Community or somethin else that atleast fits us.. that way, we could play more games together, and we also hav to decide which one to play, east, west, asia, etc..
Hrm...An interesting idea, but it would probably be best to maintain Public Chat Christians as the primary channel for Tribe of Judah activity. There are still several non-ToJ members who frequent the channel and I'd like to keep all of us together--especially since there's no communications vehicle to inform everyone of a channel change.

Now, I'd also like to open a Public Chat Christians channel on the US West and other servers. Anyone have a computer that can run a bot 24/7? Hrm?

Ok well guys i think we should stay in Public Chat Christians

There is no tag required but if for ladder someone wants to make a ToJ name that is fine with ME cuz i pwn tek cuz this is MY forum and MY chapter
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
anyway yeah guys this is cool seeing other ppl with the game iw ill have a dual install it hink

yea... I havent actually played a real wc3 match yet... but I will. I probably should considering how much I payed, nothing because my friend bought it and didnt like it w00t

Alright.. i want to host a LAN party with my friends so that we may play WC3. The wierd thing is there are diffrent types of networking! I hear NETBUEI is a very good network for small LAN's. But how do I "select" which network protical I want to use!??!!? Man I need help. Someone please. I have installed NETBUEI and now I don't know how to get started.

Help me!

Me Lionofjudah and a friend recently set up a lan and it was a pain then the comp was slow and kinda ruined the fun, He may know what to use.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ June 27 2003,10:44)]There is no tag required but if for ladder someone wants to make a ToJ name that is fine with ME cuz i pwn tek cuz this is MY forum and MY chapter
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
*gently reminds LionOfJudah who pays for, runs, and has complete control over all Christian Gamers Alliance and associated forums*

Ahem.

But, yes, it's all in good fun. *G*

i luv you tek......
biggrin.gif

anyway yeah WOOT Tek pwns and if he ever needs anyhelp guys just jump right in dont dip your toe in just cannon ball belly flop or dive right in when he says I Need help and trust me only good things can come of it....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ July 01 2003,5:36)]i luv you tek......
biggrin.gif

anyway yeah WOOT Tek pwns and if he ever needs anyhelp guys just jump right in dont dip your toe in just cannon ball belly flop or dive right in when he says I Need help and trust me only good things can come of it....
*blush* I am luvved!

And thank you for the kind words, LoJ. For those of you who read my prayer request on the CS sub-chapter or CGA general forum, you know that I'd rather be spending more time working with ToJ and CGA than abiding by my current schedule. ;_;

So please pray that I find a better job (at least one that pays better, is challenging and rewarding, and provides a regular schedule!

By the way, I'm thinking about picking the Warcraft III expansion today. I had an opportunity to sample the single player campaign and figured I might as well just pick up the whole package and not mess with dual installs and all that jazz.

Dig it.
smile.gif

We should try to get 9 people online and start up ToJ clan they have inter clan ranking and you can do clan matches and stuff.

I allready picked up Frozen Throne I think you can start a clan from people from both TFT and classic but im not sure.

I'll join
biggrin.gif
been looking for a christian clan...my name is Smeeg125 on west

Back