Get to know your Guildees! =)

Name: Kim AKA Vin
Primary Character: Boxxyy (Draenei Hunter)
Achievement I'm most proud of: Hmmm, I'm still Noob-cakes... so NM
Favorite Class: Hunter (Cuz I'm noobalicious like that)
Favorite Profession: Engineering
PvE Goals: None ATM
PvP Goals: Still exploring PvP
Other random facts about me: I served 4 years in the Marine Corps, I love being outside, I'm originally from Seattle, and my dog Yuna is named after a Final Fantasy X character.
/bump for newly approved post

Also: Hunters rock.

Name: Rebecca
Primary Character: Becclynn (Night Elf Priest)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Undying (on my DK)
Favorite Class: Depends on what day it is! =:D
Favorite Profession: Flower Picking :cool:
PvE Goals: Kill the Lich King
PvP Goals: Get better at arena... and Kill Quimbina in a duel! =P
*Favorite Bible verse: Pslam 46:1
Other random facts about me: I have 2 children a boy,14 and a girl, 10.

Name: Andrew
Primary Character: Quimbina (Night Elf Hunter)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Undying
Favorite Class: Hunter
Favorite Profession: Jewel Crafting
PvE Goals: Kill the Lich King
PvP Goals: Get PvP Weapons
*Favorite Bible verse: Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
Jer 20:9

http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php]
3600149Crxlh.png
[/url]

Name: John
Primary Character: Yolatengo
Status: Married 9 years, 8 yr old daughter, 2 cats and looking to get a dog, we had to give ours of 2 yrs away :(
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Beating Mass Effect!
Favorite Class: probably Shaman, although mine never has gotten to 80
PvE Goals: Do at least one 10 man ICC or something like that.
PvP Goals: Learn to PVP!
Favorite Bible verse: John 15:13
Other random facts about me: I love music. I work in the web-hosting industry. From Dallas, TX.

Last edited:
Name: Quinton
Primary Character: leadvoodoo (80 hunter
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: on a boat (10player)
Favorite Class: rogue
Favorite Profession: eng.
PvE Goals: gear up for x pac
PvP Goals: be the best i can
*Favorite Bible verse: psalms 91
Other random facts about me: just trying to make it in life and going to try to get closer to god and let him lead the way

Name: Chris
Primary Character: Yussef (Dreinei Death Knight)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: don't have one yet
Favorite Profession: Skinner
PvE Goals: Get to Lvl 80
PvP Goals: I don't Know
Favorite Bible verse: I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. - Rev 3:8
Other random facts about me: I'm going to school at Kaplan University for a bachelor's degree in businesss management.

Edited what needed fixing. Just noticed some wrong stuff

Hi all! Well, now it's my turn to introduce myself:

Name: Ursula, aka "Bagheera"
Primary Character: Pantherajc (NE DK)
Achievement I'm most proud of: Going Down? (actually gotten with my warrior)
Favorite Class: Death Knight and Warrior
Favorite Profession: Mining
PvE Goals: None, just fulfilling all quests possible
PvP Goals: defeat all Horde dudes (lol :D)
Favorite Bible passage: "Be strong and courageous, for you shall cause this people to inherit the land that I swore to their fathers to give them. Only be strong and very courageous, being careful to do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may have good success wherever you go. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” - Joshua 1:6-9
Other random facts about me: I am actually Peruvian, but living and working in US for 5 years. I enjoy reading David Wilkerson's devotionals. I'm a self-taught person and also like to learn everything about technology and computers; and enjoy watching Discovery, The First 48 on A&E, Forensic Files on TruTV, History Channel and old sitcoms like Gilligan's Island or I Love Lucy

GBUA!

Last edited:
Name: Ashton
Primary Character: Tuknar (Burning Blade), Leveling a DK, Paenen on Stonemaul
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: High Five: 2200
Favorite Class: Shaman
Favorite Profession: Alchemist
PvE Goals: LK 25 man
PvP Goals: 2200+
Favorite Bible verse: Romans 12:1-2
Other random facts about me: I've played WoW since the very first open beta. I lived in Japan for 6 months.

Name: Ashley
Main: Tots
(Other chars: Beaupeaux(R.I.P), Sheckle, Whyp(R.I.P), Whispyr, Vinipra(R.I.P), Rots, Shocks, Shots, Dots, Spots, Psyrin, Mischeef...no more room :p
Favorite Class: Priest healer(PvE)/ Rogue (PvP)
Favorite Profession: Inscription/Enchanting
PvE Goals: Down Mr. LK
PvP Goals: Achieved! Sorta...
Favorite Bible Verse: Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Favorite thing to do in game: I really enjoy leveling new chars and getting them upgraded gear every 5 levels or so lol. Expensive but fun ^.^ Im always broke :D I also really love healing on my priest.

Updated :)

Name: Chris
Primary Character: Flamethrøwer
Alts (60+ only): Redletters, Likeminded, Attarius, Marinus, Choppermad, Avelade
Achievement I'm most proud of: Redletters the Insane
Favorite Class: Mage
Favorite Profession: Engineering. I'm sticking with it in hopes that Blizz will not neglect it forever!
PvE Goals: An 80 in every class! WoW will be around for 25 more years, right?
PvP Goals: To be able to stay alive long enough to get off a /cry at the person ganking me. It's harder than you'd think.
Favorite Bible verse: I think it's been taken, but Proverbs 3:5,6
Other Random fact about me: I have a collection of 420-something different David Robinson basketball cards (no doubles), and counting!

Updated as well!

Name: Mike
Primary Character: Xaveor (Hunter), Zaveor (Paladin), and Yaveor (Shaman)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Wrecking Ball (20 Killing Blows without dieing in a BG on Xaveor and Zaveor), the Undying title, and over 6500 achievement points.
PvE Goals: Kill the LK!
PvP Goals: 1800 rating on my Paladin.
Favorite Bible verse: John 14:18 - " I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." This was our verse for my Kenya trip... I just love this verse!
Other random facts about me: I played competative soccer for almost 15 years and I love it! I love duck hunting, fishing, camping, wheeling and working on my Jeep.
I guess I should update mine...

Name: quinton
Primary Character: leadvoodoo (ne hunter)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "on a boat"
Favorite Class: paladin (sadly its seems blizz likes to nerf them)
Favorite Profession: eng.
PvE Goals: get better tanking gear for my dk
PvP Goals: better gear more skill
*Favorite Bible verse: psalms 91
Other random facts about me:i am just me!

Uh almost forgot... I was trying to join the Redeemed guild in WoW, but I don't know exactly how to do it. I already joined through the website before posting in this forum.

Thanks in advance for your help and God bless you all.

Maranatha!
:D

Uh almost forgot... I was trying to join the Redeemed guild in WoW, but I don't know exactly how to do it. I already joined through the website before posting in this forum.

Thanks in advance for your help and God bless you all.

Maranatha!
:D

Get with me in-game. I have several alts, but you'll most likely find me on Redletters, Attarius or Flamethrøwer (ø = alt 0248). I will be on most of tonight. If you can't find me, just /who Redeemed and ask any member for an officer and they will gladly direct you to one.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

-Flame

Name: Steve
Primary Character: Fireymerlin (lvl 80 arcane mage on Draenor, horde). Plan to move him over but in the meantime I've started a Night Elf Hunter named Yelnoc.
Status: Married (28yrs), 2 daughters (both engaged), 1 son (married), 1 granddaughter, 3 dogs (1 beagle, 2 labs), 1 cat, 1 gecko
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: I've played WOW for over 4 years and I'm still married :)
Favorite Class: Mage. I love frost but have to play arcane to get good dps :(
Favorite Profession: Enchanting
PvE Goals: have fun
PvP Goals: acquire the skill to be able to defeat a rogue.
*Favorite Bible verse: John 3:16
Other random facts about me: I enjoy light hiking (I need to get in shape), I live in Virginia, I look forward to the time when all of my children are out of the house.

Get with me in-game. I have several alts, but you'll most likely find me on Redletters, Attarius or Flamethrøwer (ø = alt 0248). I will be on most of tonight. If you can't find me, just /who Redeemed and ask any member for an officer and they will gladly direct you to one.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

-Flame

Thanks for your help! :)

Name: Eric
Primary Character: Engris
Achievement I'm Most Proud of: (concerning WoW) Becoming a GM on a blizzlike private server even though the minimum age for the position was 17, (guess the owner like what he saw :D)
Favorite Class: Rogue ftw!
Favorite Profession:Meh, I like most of em the same...
PvE Goals:To hit 80 before Cataclysm!
PvP Goals:Pwn Horde and not die...
Other Random Facts About Me:I played on the Minnesota Junior League Baseball State Champions team this year in Indiana,and in the game to win MN State Champions, I pitched 6 shutout innings to help our team win 10-9 after being down 0-9 in the first inning.

I have actually been with redeemed on and off since early Vanilla
Name: Jon
Main Character: Arokel
Favorite Class: Death Knight

Name: Matthew
Primary Character: Brigid
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "Filling up the Barn" (The one for 50 mounts)
Favorite Class: Death Knight
Favorite Profession: All of em (lol)
PvE Goals: To Down LK soon
PvP Goals: To Get to 1800 in a team so i can get weapon and shield
*Favorite Bible verse: Acts 2 (the whole Chapter)
Other random facts about me: I am a conniseur of fine Foods PPPPIIIIIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAA

Back