Gee, Thanks a lot Steam

I'm buying this one just because I have the money in my steam wallet and really have nothing better to do with it.
If you can't come up with enough things to spend your money on there's a "not-so-legitimate" charity you might consider supporting. Its something along the lines of "Buy Patriot Fallout 4" but I'm not sure if that's the exact title. :D

I dropped almost $300 from my steam wallet over Christmas on games for various people. Since I"m not trading anymore, my steam wallet doesn't replenish like it used to. I've got $200 still in my steam wallet but I'm gonna hold onto it till Christmas and see what I can do again. I asked for donations after last Christmas but no one gave anything so this will probably be my last year giving away free stuff. If you can wait till then, you might get it.

If you can't come up with enough things to spend your money on there's a "not-so-legitimate" charity you might consider supporting. Its something along the lines of "Buy Patriot Fallout 4" but I'm not sure if that's the exact title. :D

Don't forget about the Charity of "CowRocket would like to Play Ark: Survival Evolved":cool:

I dropped almost $300 from my steam wallet over Christmas on games for various people. Since I"m not trading anymore, my steam wallet doesn't replenish like it used to. I've got $200 still in my steam wallet but I'm gonna hold onto it till Christmas and see what I can do again. I asked for donations after last Christmas but no one gave anything so this will probably be my last year giving away free stuff. If you can wait till then, you might get it.
It was a joke based on you saying you had nothing better to do with the money. I've got a job and can pay for "wants" myself (though I do thank you for the gift last Christmas). Besides, the game comes out in November. I couldn't wait an extra month or 2. :D

Donations? Do you need key donations? I have some unused ones from Humble Bundle I could offer up as gratitude for your charity. :D

OK. This has gotten out of hand partly because I communicate so poorly in the forums. I have nothing better to do with the money right now because it's not Christmas was what I meant.

I give away gifts around Christmas because God has blessed me so abundantly. When I traded, I always tried to make sure the deals were fair and help out those less fortunate than me. The more I gave away, the more God gave me. So I decided to give away wishlist games to people during Christmas and God blessed that as well. I don't give away things in order to get them. I give them away because God has blessed me with an abundance of things.

I asked for donations of things like trading cards, TF2 items, CS:GO items and anything else people just have lying around unused in their inventories because I can convert them into steam wallet funds that would allow me to continue giving.

I'm at a different season in my life and I'm moving away from Steam more and more. If God had wanted me to continue giving the way I have been, He would have made it possible for me to do that by touching the hearts of others to give me the stuff they don't use anymore. He didn't and they didn't.

I appreciate the offer Kendrik but I don't want your Humble Bundle keys. I barely play games anymore and have too many unplayed games in my library already. But, I would suggest you look thru your friends list and see if anyone wishes for those games your not doing anything with. Maybe just gift one to someone you see asking for prayer in the forums. Maybe just gift one to someone God lays upon your heart.

I gave away a bunch because God blessed me and then God blessed me because I gave away a bunch. It looks like that cycle is coming to an end for me this Christmas but someone else could do some of what I did as well.

I appreciate the offer Kendrik but I don't want your Humble Bundle keys. I barely play games anymore and have too many unplayed games in my library already. But, I would suggest you look thru your friends list and see if anyone wishes for those games your not doing anything with. Maybe just gift one to someone you see asking for prayer in the forums. Maybe just gift one to someone God lays upon your heart.
I like you. That's a good strategy. :D

Back