Gearing the New 80s

I WILL BE TRYING TO GET BACK INTO HELPING LEAD RAIDS ONCE IM DONE WITH SCHOOL ON THE 14TH OF JUNE AKA NEXT SUNDAY! WOOOOOOT FOR GRADUATING FOR REAL THIS TIME!

About Heroics:

Other than Naxx25, what other dungeons drop Emblems of Valor? For my main set (pvp) I need 60 unless I get lucky in another Naxx10 run.

About Heroics:

Other than Naxx25, what other dungeons drop Emblems of Valor? For my main set (pvp) I need 60 unless I get lucky in another Naxx10 run.

Valor Tokens also drop in heroic OS, H EoE, H Vault, and 10 man Ulduar.

On a side note... If your main set is PVP then I wouldn't expect to get much positive reaction from raid leaders when you show up in PVP gear.

Valor Tokens also drop in heroic OS, H EoE, H Vault, and 10 man Ulduar.

On a side note... If your main set is PVP then I wouldn't expect to get much positive reaction from raid leaders when you show up in PVP gear.

I've noticed. My main PVE spec and gear is for tanking...which I guess was bad planning in terms of overall gear-acquirement efficiency. I'm not so much going into raids with "pvp gear" as OPPOSED to dps gear...it's just that I have nothing else, and my ultimate reason for getting PVE gear is to complement my pvp gear. The naxx raid showed clearly that doing that...doesn't...really...work.

Pre-BC pvp gear WAS dps gear.

Maybe I should just respec for dps and gear for dps so raids would want me more...and maybe just tank casually for helping other guildies out.

EDIT: I've sold out. I've respecced my tanking spec into dps, since my tanking gear is crap and dps'ing in pvp gear+spec is fail. Blizzard killed "multitasking" ever since they introduced BWL.

Last edited:
Back