Game Night

ColdSteel

Hey all I just wanted to say it was just awesome to play with and against you fellow ToJ'rs last evening. I sure missed ol TheJfreak though. To bad his time frame is so far off of ours. CS
ps. anyone heard from James lately?

When are the gn agian
rock.gif
was that today
wow.gif
oh my
sad.gif
hmm how shall i make it up hmmmm

Game Nights are on Sunday Eve Eastern time at 10:00pm my friend.
make it up = come shoot me, lol, CS

re: the scrim....no, I'll have to look up that clan and get some contact info or something, or wait for them to contact us again. I haven't heard anything from them yet.

As far as I know, we're the only christian UT clan out there. I don't believe their christians, but I haven't been able to find any information on them on the net, any contact info, web page or anything. Just have to wait for them to come back I guess!

I think they were just a random clan looking for a quick scrim.

I will try to have the expansion pack material installed on the server for tomorrow. Cross your fingers that it doesn't crash the server.
wink.gif

Well another awesome Sunday 10pm EST. game. TheJfreak joined in and Shagz and some non ToJ'rs. We played assault and ctf as well as onslaught and tried to get a mutant game going but that didn't work.
TheJfreak kept crashing the server???
biggrin.gif

DM hasn't started yet...or has it? Kraniac? (EDIT: Scratch that, see other thread)

As for the Clan, it was [LoS]

Hehehe, yea good gaming with you guys last, good team work all around for everyone involved. Can't wait for the bonus pack maps.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagz @ Oct. 03 2004,11:03)]Can't wait for the bonus pack maps.
smile.gif
w00t! Me neither. I have ECE and CBP2 volumes one AND two installed now. Man, these packages are huge. Can't wait to buy a new hard drive and clear up some space for UT2004 maps and mods.

Back