game night

I play on Tuesday evenings, Friday nights, and some Saturday nights.

Tuesday: 7PM - 11PM CST
Friday: 10PM - 2AM CST

Sometimes I'm in my own TS server with some of my buddies. If you see me playing on Xfire and I'm not in the ToJ TS, message me.

Anyone gonna be on tonight? I have found my favorite SF server. It's the cTx Chicago server that caps out at 40 people (perfect) and is usually pretty full. It plays Warlord and Surge and sometimes other maps but those 2 are always on there. I've been racking up the points lately on this server as a medic on Warlord and Spec Ops on Surge. If I don't get at least 70 points in a round of Warlord on this server, something's wrong. :D

I am sorry i missed this post. Bah! but yeah i don't think you should say noone plays any more since well alot of us are starting to play daily unlike someone who created this post. ^_^ lol. =GSF= server is the most commonly played on for us guys. I will try to play Friday with you astrod00d and hopefully more will join.

I don't know if I'll get to play Friday night or not. Friday is my wife's birthday and we'll be going out. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

That is alright if you can't play. I don't want a game to come between you and your wife. Wish her a happy b-day from the staff ^_^

For me, pretty much any night besides Wednesday night works for me. That is except for this weekend and next. I'm headed home this weekend and I'm going to be at a conference all next weekend.

Back