Frontiers

Icthus

Well, I downloaded frontiers and went to Pendragon to test it out.  A few things.

1. Its huge. Easy to get lost.
2. It is stunningly beautiful. Keeps were incredible and bridges something else.
3. LARGE SCALE battles are a must (sorry Odale).  I was at a keep and there were maybe 20 guards roaming around. A typical keep is now like a relic keep.  However there are smaller towers you can take.
4. Moving around your frontier is very simple.  Moving around others is not unless you have a keep.  They have a sort of corpsetransfer for any RvR death, but you have to own a keep.
5. It is a long way from finished.

I would say if you have any interest in RvR this will be cool.  I would also say make an /level or transfer a toon and look around.

It will be interesting to see what will happen.  The word is frontiers will be in beta for a month or more.

Well, i think this new service ive had will fair better than the last. Was it laggy at all, like aerus or Volcanus is due to the graphics?

this means that when we have a relic raid on our hands we cant crash the server and keep our relics.... <kicks durt>

Oh I don't think relics will be changing hands much. Looks like you will need 200 or so in present condition. Then figure in 100 defenders and 75 from the third realm and you get almost 400 that will be interesting.

They have the frontiers set to take up to 1500 people so it might be even larger.

Back