Friday Roll Call

Lloren

Christian Gamers Alliance Forums Administrator
I may not make it tonight to raid. An old college roommate is coming into town and although he plays WoW he may not appreciate me playing WoW while he is here.

Hrmmmm... maybe he can play for me.

Three healers gone today. Jad, Lloren - Scheduling conflicts. Whispyr - left the guild because people in Redeemed can't be bothered to commit to progression.

Lightsanctom should be there but idk, and if you dont need a pally tank i can come on my warrior who is perty geared.

evidently my old roommate's girlfriend wouldn't let him play. :(

how'd the raid go?

HKM is all in the pull, if it goes wrong, it goes wrong.

HUNTERS, stop dispelling Krosh's sheild...that is all and thank you!!!

lol. Good job raid! That is a lot of good T4 content in a single night. Good work.

Hehe, I read about this happening to guilds after they added the dispelling effect to Arcane Shot. I gave STRICT orders to every hunter in the raid when we started doing Gruul's Lair about not casting that shot. I still remend everyone about that whenever we go in there. Its also helpful that I'm the only nonBM hunter in our guild that raids, so everyone else is already just spamming the steady/autoshot macro.

Good luck in there guys and I hope you guys see some awsome loot off Gruul. Shields for the tanks, trinkets for the healers, and Dragonspire Trophies for the hunters and rogues (I love mine).

I am sure that it was either Eig or myself. Not making excuses but it was our first 25 man, first guild raid, first time in Gruuls, and first time in Mag. Its also been a while since I have even done anything with my hunter much less raid. I did it to be able to raid with Eig (my hubby)

It is a rare opportunity that Eig/Anthony is home on a Friday night during raid hrs since he usually works til 12:30 EST. We could have been better prepared with the knowledge of the fights but didn't want to pass up the opportunity. We weren't sure where we were going until that night right before the raid or we would have read up on Gruul for sure. We hadn't read it before because we never really expected to be able to raid until Anthony got to daylight work hrs, which won't be for a couple months.

Sorry for our mistake and thank you for giving us a fun night.

PFT i got skillz i dont need a macro!
and we had i think 1 mm hunter so who knows

Eigimlin is a MM.

I am a noob and quite possibly hit arcane shot. I don't have a macro for my shot rotation but do it manually so who knows. Eig swears it wasn't him so I guess it could have been me. I'll take the heat, sure why not.

Eigimlin is a MM.

I am a noob and quite possibly hit arcane shot. I don't have a macro for my shot rotation but do it manually so who knows. Eig swears it wasn't him so I guess it could have been me. I'll take the heat, sure why not.

I wouldnt stress too much about it, when they added the dispell effect onto it, it though alot of people off. Aside from going 2+ yrs without the effect on it I dont think many people expected it to actually work on a boss.

My biggest blunder as a hunter was pulling the Baron in MC while trying to pull the 3-4 pack trash pulls in that room and thinking FD would actually drop agro on the boss and he would reset. Needless to say the raid was very surprised when the 4 pack showed up with the boss in tow. It was my first time doing the pulls in that room so everyone was very understanding of my blunder.

Eigimlin is a MM.

Lots of hunters.....who knows who did it....quite obviously it was a mistake....and we all make those.....<yes I know I make more than most when given the opportunity>

Back