Friday Raid March 28th

UgSneak

Ok I am going to Post a couple of things for people to prep for the raid Friday.

We might be going to BT or MH Friday and so that everyone is ready please go read strats on BT first boss and MH event.

For the BT raid Everyone needs to have 8500+ HP Really 10k+ buffed HP.

And everyone needs to read about The Fights for Battle of Mount Hyjal

For Sunwell and this will happen if we have the people to show and everyone in the raid as read the Strat for the zone

http://www.wowwiki.com/Kalecgos_(tactics) or other things. This is a guess because not many people have seen the fight
we will lead it but people need to really know this fight via reading strats because it is a Tactics fight not DPS
Everything I have read says no enrage timer but I could be wrong.

The Trash loot in Sunwell is also nice so it could be a Viable option.

Last edited:
Tried your link Ugsneak and it says "WoWWiki does not have a page with this exact name!"

Edit your link and put a ) at the end of it to get you to the right page.

Last edited:
Kalecgos looks like a fight I would have a lot of fun learning and doing.
I'm going to take a peak at the MH and BT bosses later and see what I can draw for healers.

Good luck on this raid because I am not leading and Done leading.

Ug.

Although I wont be there Friday night:( (Sharks Game in Anehiem):D

I think that you not leading would be a big loss. You do a great job and have worked on alot of things to be even better. Our raiders need ya my friend :)

Thank you Jad.
I will show to raid on Friday but I am not leading I need a break for a couple of weeks.

Breaks are good:D

I know leading is stressful... I still have a hard time leading the parts of kara i do.... :p

About that....when is it your turn next????huh???? huh??????

Oh and LONG LIVE UG AND MORDOS!.....Thanks for giving so much to us....just dont' make the break too long

Last edited:
Thanks for the support Goblit.

And thanks for everyone that has said other things to make me want to stay and help out.

Looking at the first boss fight in the sunwell I have decided that the group make ups are going to hurt my head on how to build them and then optimize them for DPS.

Each of the 5 groups needs 1 healer. 3 of 5 groups get a Tank.

I am wondering when a person gets portaled if we can send 2 groups with them or only one group of 5.

This fight is a MASSIVE DANCE!!! This is going to be so much fun in Vent because we are going to have to have group leaders deal with which group gets portaled this is going to be so much fun I am exited.

It sounds like a lot of fun if we can get everyone working together. Fights like this require TONS of teamwork and everyone must be aware of their group and where they need to be. It could be quite frustrating for awhile but we can't let that deter us. :)

On another topic...

I can't speak for others in the guild but I LOVE raiding and wish I could commit more time to it. I love banging my head against a boss until he falls to my unwavering assault. I love the teamwork required and spending time with friends. I don't mind the long hours and the repair bills, however I do mind when folks show up unprepared, not even reading the strats and expect the fights to be explained over and over. I know we aren't a "raiding" guild and that's not our primary focus but if we want to raid and progress there is work involved. Maybe I'm expecting too much of people but I don't think so. It's a hard balancing act that this guild is attempting... Staying casual and having fun while still raiding high end content. Unfortunately Blizz had made this VERY hard to do.

I love Redeemed and I thank you all for giving me a chance to prove myself. I've been moved to a swing shift at work and can only play one night a week now. If we raid on a Monday I'll be there though. I appologize for the long post (for me this is long) and I hope that we can get along again and that everyone would have less stress raiding.

For the light,
Proudfoot

Back