Forming the Tribe of Judah WC3 clan

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Okay, here's all the information for forming an officially recognized clan for Warcraft III and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne on Battle.net.

Let's use this thread to discuss questions, concerns, and plans for a time to gather together and get things rolling. I think we might need to recruit a few more members before we're able to form a clan, but that shouldn't be too difficult.
smile.gif

well that iknow of i can get 4 ppl including my self on. ReliantK  ExoSlayer LionOfJudah and Myalak (think i spelled it wrong)   just need5  more and we can do it on both east/west if we want/need 2

Edit

Woot we got 5 now just need 4 more , come on tek get the expansion you know u want 2 LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ July 09 2003,11:07)]Woot we got 5 now just need 4 more , come on tek get the expansion you know u want 2 LOL
Actually...*blush* I did go ahead and buy it. I had been playing the single-player campaign when I felt a twinge of guilt for playing the game before its release and decided to just go ahead and buy it. I doubt I'll play much multiplayer, but the single-player campaign has been excellent so far.

And yes, count me in for the clan formation.
smile.gif

Hey guys, just came across this site. I have two friends and myself that would be willing to join clan. I am a Christian, but they are not. One is a good friend, one is my Brother in law. We have been playing WC3 for about a month or so, and admittedly aren't very good. We never win on battlenet. Our ages are 30, 30, and 23.
We are looking for freindly players that don't trash talk and don't have a "win or die" attitude. We just like to laugh, have fun, and if we win, great. If not, well, as the timeless saying goes, it's just a game.
We like to use all kinds of strategies, some that are really crazy, haha, but it's a blast. Frankly we are tired of being blasted by the people on Battlenet.
What does being in a clan do?
Do we spend most time playing eachother?
Is there requirments to play a certain amount?
Is skill a requirement?

and most importantly, have I come to the right place?

Later
-Ethan

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ethan @ July 15 2003,9:12)]What does being in a clan do?
Ideally, participating in a clan gives you an online "home" of sorts. It binds people together by a common tag, common code of ethics, and, in the case of Tribe of Judah, a common faith. It provides a group of people to play with or against regularly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Do we spend most time playing eachother?

There's certainly no restriction on playing against non-members, and I even encourage members to do so. But I think that, once activity picks up and we begin to grow, you'll find yourself playing with or against fellow clan members more often than not.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is there requirments to play a certain amount?

None at all. Tribe of Judah is open to all gamers, ranging from casual to hardcore and competitive.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is skill a requirement?

*chuckle* If it was, I'd have to resign. No, skill isn't a requirement. Again, Tribe of Judah is open to all Christian gamers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and most importantly, have I come to the right place?

If you're looking for a Christian clan to bring the enjoyment back to online gaming, then yes.
smile.gif

If you have any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc or contact me via IM (click any of the IM icons below my signature).

And, of course, you're always welcome to join us in Public Chat Christians on US East!

thanks for the info....sounds really good..exactly what I'm/we're looking for.
We'll have to join up with you in that Christians channel sometime soon to play...what time do people usually meet in there?

I also see you have a Starcraft Clan, we kinda dabble in that also. thats good.

I see people in Public Chat Christians pretty often we have people in a lot of time zones so you may want to set up a bot or just hope you run into us.

so we got 4 more now

thats means
Ethan
Bro
Bro-in-law
Exo-Slayer
Tek
LionOfJudah
RelientK
maklaka
CndBacon

WOOT WE GOT 9NINE NOW we just have to get a comine time set up..... LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]whats this whats this flash you dare come into my FORUM GRRRRRRRR
j00 are so mean lol
tounge.gif

Gl Hf lion O and lion, why don't u recruit some members to take the Staff team in Wc3.. If u can get a co-leader, or any other things like Map creator.. etc.. it helps very much..

recommended=Co-leader. why? Dead_Aim (co-leader of SC) is so helpful, get a helpful co-leader..)

I'm free to join the clan most nights after 9PMEST
I'll post this on another Christian Message board I frequent to see if I can round up a few more people

we just want a clan i think more or less to have fun and to get the channel, plus we can track each other better
biggrin.gif

hey everyone...whats the status on this clan formation...Is it a go?  
smile.gif

I think we just gotta set up a date then invite people. Im free tommarow night or Friday night. Most nights after 11pm I can get on for a little bit also.

I've tried to get more people, but no one ever replies or comes by. I know a lot of Christians play these games..you'd think it's be rather easy to get a bunch of people.

Back