For all new members of TheForgiven ...

Back to the forums...again!

Hey, Kevin (teophilus/Islin/Smirinov/Lloki) here, just posting so I can get into the members area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Chris G (aka. Bizmuth / Quantum / Surgon) looking for access to the guild forum. Thanks

Not sure if I was once a member of this guild in the past or not, but I am returning to the game and would love to join. I think I have full access to the guild forums. Anything else I need to do to join the guild in-game?

Be warned... I am starting with all new chars. Is that acceptable? Do you have a minimum level requirement? I understand if you do.

Hey Brahc, welcome back. Which characters where you? Look us up and we'll get you hooked up again. Until then, Hescominsoon will hold off granting access to our Guild Only. There are officers on most of the time so /who The Forgiven and ask someone on.

Thanks guys

I made 3 chars: Brewly, Brohden, and Ahlder

I think my main will be Brewly.

I'll keep searching for you and give your people a tell. Look forward to seeing you in-game.

Not able to see...

Hey Adam I'm not able to see it. If you could please add my name to it that would be awesome! Maybe tonight if you're on. Thanks :)

Hello, I needed to be added to the guild members only forum.

Thank you,

Paul
Brimulius

Hi,

My name is Adam, my character in the guild is Widgerry.
Requesting Admission to the Forum.

Thank You

Membership to the Fourm

Hey Admins!

Please add me! My character in the guild is Widgerry!

Thanks,

Adam - 19
Macman

Widgerry - Warlock

Hi all

Expyker here. I am a returning member from about 6 months ago. I had never signed up for anything before I started have technical issues, but I am up and running now aqnd ready to roll.

Hello, I needed to be added to the guild members only forum.

Thank you,
aevista, lisa

Bump for Ebb__ ; he's in the guild, just needs Guildy forum access.

Back