FISSURE OF WOE NIGHT

What Time On Saturday Works Best for You?

• Saturday 3pm (CALIFORNIA TIME)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Saturday 4pm (CALIFORNIA TIME)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 5pm (CALIFORNIA TIME)

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever choice is made make sure you get it added to the XFIRE calendar. sounds like a great plan!

Rho

I am glad your stepping up Josh I hope to make as many of these AS possible if I cannot attend I willing to donate scrolls to the Cause!

I can only make the 5pm time slot. However, if we have enough folks interested I'd be willing to lead a 2nd team into the fissure on these evenings. I've cleared the fissure twice. Once with Fire Walker and 6 heroes and again with just heroes only. I know the route and proper quest order to succeed.

If you're interested in going, but have never been before, don't be afraid to sign on. I actually prefer going with newbies. They listen well and they're generally too scared to overaggro. I have better success with a team of newbies than a team of overconfident "I've cleared this a thousand times get outta my way" braggarts.

The only requirements to go are:
1. Level 20
2. You must have ascended by defeating Doppleganger or finished the Nahpui Quarter mission or completed "The Hunted" quest in Nightfall.
3. You can reach the temple of ages (preferred) or Zin Ku Corridor or Chantry of Secrets.

If you think you might be interested and need help with any of the requirements, contact me ingame and I'll help you. I'm usually playing "The Scarlet Raven" or "The Amethyst Mage".

Lol, maybe this time I'll actually clear it. Been in it five or six times, but got wiped each time.
Same goes for UW. :eek:

I can only make the 5pm time slot. However, if we have enough folks interested I'd be willing to lead a 2nd team into the fissure on these evenings. I've cleared the fissure twice. Once with Fire Walker and 6 heroes and again with just heroes only. I know the route and proper quest order to succeed.

If you're interested in going, but have never been before, don't be afraid to sign on. I actually prefer going with newbies. They listen well and they're generally too scared to overaggro. I have better success with a team of newbies than a team of overconfident "I've cleared this a thousand times get outta my way" braggarts.

The only requirements to go are:
1. Level 20
2. You must have ascended by defeating Doppleganger or finished the Nahpui Quarter mission or completed "The Hunted" quest in Nightfall.
3. You can reach the temple of ages (preferred) or Zin Ku Corridor or Chantry of Secrets.

If you think you might be interested and need help with any of the requirements, contact me ingame and I'll help you. I'm usually playing "The Scarlet Raven" or "The Amethyst Mage".

I have never even been in FoW so sign me up! I swear I will listen :)

It looks like we have someone that would be better suited to lead and it also looks like 5 is going to win. So I will step down and allow you the pleasure TheRaven. Hope to be included in your group. Someone wanted me to clarify that I would still host the event for which I would be honored even though I'm not leading.

Last edited:
My ele really needs to go, I have the ecto/shards/K to get my FoW leggings, and have for a long time. If you don't need an ele I could use the shards/gold from the run to contribute to the final piece! needless to say, I'll try to be on!

lol, Servant. I don't want to steal your thunder. This trip is your idea and it's a good one. I can either join your team and help out a bit with quest advice and builds or I can lead another team if we end up with more than 8 that want to come.

Zanthox, Eles are always welcome. Personally I like a Savannah Heat build and that's what I'm bringing. Searing Flames also works really well. I know that if a tank is holding aggro then they hate SH because it loses aggro, but I've always had good success with it. Then again, I never like going with tanks. I don't see a need for them in this area. Warriors are always welcome of course, but bring a damage dealer.

I'd love to come along on this, and I've got a Ranger and Dervish that qualify. What kinds of builds are you guys looking for? Any suggestions?

awww Raven. im sorta hurt, dont like warriors? jk. 5pm in Cali may work for me on saturdays but i may not be able to do it all the way, i can bring a decent tank.
Joey.

Well, when I cleared I have never used any up close melee characters in the team. This was mainly because I went with all heroes and the melee heroes have a bad habit of charging in when you need the team to stay back up on the cliff and keep their distance.

I had 3 Fire Eles
1 SS Necro
2 Healers (not necessarily monks)
2 Rangers (1 barrage/pet, 1 Broad Head interrupter)

With humans along, I don't care which characters you bring. Duckie, if you want to bring a warrior, go ahead. However, I'm going to be using Savannah Heat which breaks aggro so a tank may not be the best choice. How about a strong damage dealer? If necessary, I'm willing to switch to Searing Flames. I've been experimenting with a SF build and think I've found a good one.

Servant, what are your preferences for builds? What have you found to work best on your trips.

Sorry I missed it I had to help my wife with stuff. Looks like Raven is my offical backup, or maybe im her backup =) anyways i'll try my best to be there next time. My wifes due in the next three weeks or so to have a baby so I dont know if I'm going to be here next time but I'm sure going to try. Meanwhile raven and I talked and shes available to run things for now and other SoE officers may step in if its needed.
Joshua

Thank you for putting it together in the first place and we will be looking forward to baby pictures :)

Kel Queen of all Europe

Did you want this to be a soe event only or can I post this to the alliance?

Kel Queen of all Europe

Well we had another succesfull FoW night. Just so everyone knows this is on saturday night at 5 pst. The drops were pretty even and we all had a great time the run takes aproxiamtely 3-4 hours. Next time we will be leaving on time as everyone has plenty of time during the week to get to temple of ages if its not on your map yet. This is an event for all alliances even though I said soe orginally everyone is welcome. Raven is the primary leader as I am probably going to be out of it due to a baby that is due soon. Any questions be sure to ask me in game Kindly Hero.

Yikes! Well if I'm leader then I vote for HM FOW next weekend.

Disclaimer: If the boardwalk opens I won't be there. Scarlet will be partying on the Rings all weekend getting drunk, eating creme brulees, tagging worms and guzzling blue soft drinks while tagging the worms.

Basically partying all weekend. Working on Drunkard/Sweet Tooth/Lucky/Unlucky/Gamer titles.

Back