Faces behind the chars

jazmina said:
wow exactly the way i pictured you. PvP fatigues and all! :p

yeah, i was like great the only pic i can post has me in camo and holding a gun.

there is one of me sitting by the comp all normal like but of course that one has to be too big

Icthus said:
Camm are you calling Georgia Communist?

Cause I thought that was Wisconsin?

Oh what the heck! Wisconsin, With the exception of liberial madison, We believe firmly in slow talk, honest discussion and a good whooping, will kept everyone honest!

Theres not a commie to be found!

Here’s The Fearsome Dawife and the Great Papatoad with the polish Godfather of Darnassus. His Identity must be keep secret do to elvish uprising if they knew they were really ruled by a human.

We’re as American as it gets!

View attachment 107

We’re as American as it gets!

:eek: Wait a minute here, you're a woman Draaco?!?!?:confused:

Edit- Okay, only looked at that last post there and didn't notice the one above it. Still I'll leave that for the hilarity that it has to me if no one else. :)

While I'm at it though behold the beauty that is me, only second to the gorgeous hunk of man that is the paladin Incendo!

p11307334747qh.jpg

Granted that was back in early October and I've been rocking what I like to call the "Matt Clement" for about three months, but since I've been layed off have started to let the rest of the beard come in again (had shaved about two months prior to that photo so I'd look better for interviews). I also haven't had a haircut since that photo so I'll let you imagine another 4 months of growth on top of that. Granted only bad things have happened that last couple weeks when I've planned to go get my hair cut later that day.

Last edited:
Back