Eternal war: shadows of light review

The review is well done and fair, if anyone runs into any more bugs, or just wants to comment on the game, 'please email me'.

We just hope that people are encouraged by Eternal War, whenever if they have a relationship with Jesus or not. The whole purpose of Two Guys Software is just to do that, make games for God. As we continously recieve personal reviews from people, our eyes are widen slightly to what we exactly have done. We put our faith and trust in God that He will use us, and our projects, as instruments to draw people to Him.

Man, I cant wait till I get my new comp+videocard so I can run it!
mad.gif

After much wait, the Two Guys Software Online Store is now up and running! You can now order TGS products through the store via credit card and either download them on your computer or have them shipped to your location. http://www.twoguyssoftware.ca

My one question about the game is this... because of the subject matter, what is the ESRB rating? I mean, most Christian games have a tendency to have a goody-goody reputation with the publishers, and thus are held safely away from the mainstream. So, if someone finally sees a game that is rated Teen and is also Christian, maybe they will pick it up. I hope that Eternal War: Shadows of Light is less disappointing than War in Heaven.

I think it's teen. The story line is about a suicidal teen so it's not fluffy bunny things that young kids will enjoy. No blood and guts either.

I thought it was a little generous giving the gameplay an A, I'm afraid. There were certainly some balancing issues, and I really didn't like some of the layouts in the demo version. Apologies if those issues have been resolved!

Eon

well, by far EW is one of the better Christian games I played. The only one I know with mutliplayer. Fair price which I took into consideration as well. Some level glitches have bene fixed I helped them out a bit, unofficial beta testing
tounge.gif

Two Guys Software has recently updated both the Demo and Full versions of Eternal War: Shadows of Light! The latest updates improve the sound quality in the game from 11025hz to 22050hz (making for much more richer sounds), fixed the center-view, map13 texture and prayer sound bugs. We’ve also improved the AI of our in-game bots for both single and multiplayer, added additional options in the multiplayer menus plus more! Grab the updates below!

Eternal War: Shadows of Light Website:
http://www.twoguyssoftware.ca/eternalwar/

Back