Engineer Builds

Thanks Pneuma
here is one i just made up
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcUQFA...jAyAo8gQQAoCI58ioxWbLiGrSnIqWxg5xLiWtUAXsMC-e

here's the breakdown of the build
stats
attack 3425 (3702 sigil of bloodlust) (4005 with sigils and consumables listed below with gear) add might and wow!!!
armor 3034
health 24,882
cond dur 30%
heal pwr 300
tool rechrge 10%

weapons - sentinel
rifle/sig of force
harp gun/sig of force

armor
sentinel w/ runes of fighter
accessories
sentinel w/exq azurite jewels

Traits
30 = 3,7,11 (extra grenade with more range,10% more dmg from explosions,bombs have bigger radius)
30 = 5,9,11 (7% of toughness converts to power,bombs heal allies,extra supplies in supply crate)
10 = 6 (speed buff by swapping kits)

skills
med kit (has very low cooldown heal on f1)
elixir gun (f2 regen/heal) also #5 is an aoe heal regen
grenade kit (ranging bosses while stacking vulnerability)
bomb kit (stacks aoe vulnerability and heals allies)
supply crate (added support with extra supplies due to traits)

consumables
spicy marinated mushroom
potent superior sharpening stone
(attack jumps to 4880 with sigil maxed,both consumables and might)

tons of power,health and armor along with the option of constant swiftness for getting around.
drop bombs and stack aoe vulnerability as you heal your allies
many possibilities with this class
enjoy

Both interesting builds.
I like the idea of using HealBombs in dungeons and such. I may have to give your build a run Waynos. Looks like it may do halfway decent in WvW without retraining. Might not even have to swap traits. (Listen to me talk like I have a clue about WvW. lol)

Cam, not sure I can go to much longer without Speedy Kits tho. About to hit 20 with mine so I will pop all 10 points into Tools so I can get it.

I do like that about the engi...so many options...so many ways to play.

I am re-leveling my engi tho. My last one I zerg leveled to 80 for the most part and really did not learn to play him well. So, with this one I am leveling without zerging (unless I happen to be in the area of a champ when it happens). Really enjoying learning to play him.

I am working with the "Leveling Build Grenade/Bomb" from the above site for now. I really don't use the grenades much but I am trying to learn to use em. I am tending towards FT/Bombs/(EG in groups and DEs)(Rocket Boots or other while soloing) right now.

Last edited:
Back