Emblem Creator

Too bad teh only cross is the German iron cross. If we are voting on one at some point or are just looking for ideas on an emblem, I would say one of the lions would be the most biblical out of the options I saw on that page. Christ is the Lion of Judah after all.

I think the PERFECT thing to put into the cash shop would be a guild emblem expansion. :D

I would really like to see 100X as many icons/colors/backgrounds as they have available right now.

Out of the current crop I could see the flaming sword, open book, all lions, all trees, doves, eagles, anchor, chalice, and maybe that cross.

I agree with Dragonhawk though, too bad that's the only cross they have. I would have liked to see a few others even if just a background shape.

I'm hoping upon actual release there will be a greater selection of emblems available. GW1 had over 150. But what I really was hoping for was that Anet allowed you to upload your own emblem.

I'm hoping upon actual release there will be a greater selection of emblems available. GW1 had over 150. But what I really was hoping for was that Anet allowed you to upload your own emblem.

I know some people wouldn't like this idea b/c of the potential abuse but I think this is money.

Custom logos, yes please.

........ But what I really was hoping for was that Anet allowed you to upload your own emblem.

Ugh! No! Absolutely not!!!!! Unless you enjoy seeing capes displaying "the finger", naked women, naked men, text spelling out explicits and other unsavory images that i'm sure some of the more creative gamers will produce. :eek:

o_O like a picture of a smiling Jesus with a "thumbs up" for our cape?

JesusSmiling.jpg

They can let us report abuses and then remove them, just like they do with names.

(I do like that picture of Jesus.)

Well I got the idea from the mmo game Aion which allowed custom emblems when the game released. Since Anet as well as Aion are part of NCSoft, I was hoping Anet would adopt the feature.

i think its more likely theyll add more emblems to the gem store, as its a vanity thing that people dont need but might be willing to pay for.

Back