Elite Force II Demo is released

SSquared

Yes! The first demo for Elite Force II is released. The game comes out next month. The demo and video clip can be found on the official site.

Elite Force 2

The graphics are incredible. The monsters move with nice fluid motion. And the game is supposed to be 1.5 times longer than the first one.

Not sure if you are asking or apalled.

Yep. It's Star Trek. The first one was based around the Voyager crew. I had never even watched a single episode of the show. You didn't really need to for the game.

Well...a warning. The demo is an early version of what the game will be like. The notes say the final game will may have different health placement, number of enemies, and other things.

If you don't take that into consideration, the demo may disappoint. It seems like higher than normal difficulty. There were bad event triggers in several places. And sometimes the explosion sounds and creature sounds were too loud to hear significant things the characters are trying to tell you. They display the text, but you are usually in an intense fight and can't really take your eyes off the battle.

But the grahpics were pretty cool. The atmosphere was great. They made me feel like I was really there. There were plenty of puzzles! And LOTS of action.

It sounded like they will release a real demo later.

Don't like Star Trek?

You can play the game with ZERO Star Trek knowledge. It really doesn't matter. The game is based on Voyager which I never watched and it made no difference. There are references and enemies from all the shows, and the characters are from Voyager, but none of that made a difference. The first game was simply an FPS with aliens. They did a great job of making you feel like you were on spaceships. They also gave you the feeling of being in a movie.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ST=lame

WHAT?!?! And to think I played HL and Starcraft with you. You stabbed me in the back. You've betrayed me. My friend. My ally. Oh woe is me.
biggrin.gif

Actually, the only ST I ever liked...and ever watched...were the originals. I tried to like TNG but I just couldn't. And I didn't see any of the other spin-offs.

I liked the Orignal and TNG but the new ones were only okay, i realy dispise this Enterprise stuff tho.

I think ST reached its peak with Wraith of Khan.

Let me explain.

StarCraft=rts ownage
HalfLife=best pc fps
Star Trek=lame humanist 60s show with bad ripoff continuations

Well...all I can say is, the first Elite Force was an excellent game. One of my favorite FPS'. The stealth level seriously had me on edge the whole time. And I really felt like I was placed in the worlds they stuck you in.

Back