Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011

ewoksrule

wooot i got the invite!

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile.

Last edited:
Impossibly difficult quote is impossibly difficult to read.

I preordered mine maybe mid-late November... I wonder when I'll get in...

I just pre ordered mine and got my early invite. :p~~~

But my company records BioWares phone calls and I know the sales person well, which is how I go into the Beta... lol... good to know people. Still working on being the onsite engineer... for Bioware or Blizzard.

BTW, I just re-downloaded the client yesterday, and it still says "Welcome to the game testing program"... Fascinating..

Pre-Orders opened on July 21st.

At like 3 am my time. I remember it well, I was up with a crying baby and happened to check my email on the phone. I dropped the baby, ran to a laptop, logged in and pre-ordered. The next day I didn't know if it was for real or a dream, but the email confirming purchase cleared that up.

They are not sending out the invites until the morning of the day you are playing. This was confirmed by multiple devs.

Back