Dungeon Defenders - Tower Defense meets action RPG

Already out for Android and iOS
Needs more buttons.

Will download the demo day one. May purchase if there's sufficient interest in multiplayer and releases at $10 price point or less.

Will download the demo day one. May purchase if there's sufficient interest in multiplayer and releases at $10 price point or less.

I'm expecting a $10 or near-$10 price point since it's coming from a handheld. People balk at things like "OMGOSH $5 here but $15 there!".

And agree - need moar buttons.

Multiplayer might be amusing for a little bit. I do wish WoW type art styles would die though. They probably won't though as they are light on the polygons and kiddie toy color schemes make it easy for players to discern things.

I also like cartoons but not ones that lean, even slightly, towards chibi.

Last edited:
Multiplayer might be amusing for a little bit. I do wish WoW type art styles would die though. They probably won't though as they are light on the polygons and kiddie toy color schemes make it easy for players to discern things.

I also like cartoons but not ones that lean, even slightly, towards chibi.

If by WoW-type you mean "similar to WoW", sure. Blizzard didn't invent cell shading, lol.

Of course everyone has their own preferences, but I prefer cell shading art styles to others by far...especially the grainy, blocky style of most modern games that fall into an ugly uncanny valley.

Back