Drives Me Crazy!

Pianoforte

Stuff like this drives me just about crazy. It's a log from a Paragon 25 Heroic Lich King kill. Two mages: 8.5k dps and 6.9k dps...seriously? Rage! So frustrating! Their top Moon guy did 8.9k, best hunter was at 8k, etc.

Across the board, we have better numbers, even in 10 man, than these guys did when they dropped LK on 25 Heroic. So, come on, guys! Don't be scared of the big guy, we're more than capable of killing him!

That actually seems about right for hunters... What with the Tranq shot being weaved it every time it's up.

Stuff like this drives me just about crazy. It's a log from a Paragon 25 Heroic Lich King kill. Two mages: 8.5k dps and 6.9k dps...seriously? Rage! So frustrating! Their top Moon guy did 8.9k, best hunter was at 8k, etc.

Across the board, we have better numbers, even in 10 man, than these guys did when they dropped LK on 25 Heroic. So, come on, guys! Don't be scared of the big guy, we're more than capable of killing him!

Coordination beats numbers probably most of the time, if we want to down him we'll actually need to put more attempts on him, and that requires people showing up.

From everything I've read and seen the fight is not a DPS fight... it's all about the tanks being smart... it's not even a gear check for the tanks.

Coordination beats numbers probably most of the time, if we want to down him we'll actually need to put more attempts on him, and that requires people showing up.

It's not about people showing up... thought we covered this in another thread.

Guys, guys, you're taking me wrong. I'm not saying blah, blah, my dps is higher than their's! They suck, I'm better than they are!!!

No, I'm just pointing out that it's frustrating because it shows that we are certainly more than capable as far as having the gear and knowing our classes, rotations, etc. And dps doesn't decline for everyone. For fire mages, afflic locks, and a few others, it actually spikes way back up the longer a fight goes on.

This thread was supposed to be more like the way I felt back when I KNEW that I jumped high enough to dunk a basketball, but just couldn't put it down. It's that frustration of knowing for a fact that you are capable, but haven't yet accomplished.

the way I felt back when I KNEW that I jumped high enough to dunk a basketball, but just couldn't put it down.[/QUOTE

Jump how high? Not if my life depended upon it. Mugsy is an alien, anyhow. No person of that height can/could jump that high. You, my friend, are gifted... Now if I got a ladder, I could dunk!

I remember when I first dunked it... I was on the blacktop where I played BBall in 2nd and 3rd grade... Good times.

Back