do YOU live in a "clan" area?

do YOU live in a "clan" area? - specifially a clan (specifally tojcc)

• Yup. I live within 1 mile of a person in a clan.

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • I'M ON FIRE! I LIVE WITHIN 1 MILE OF TWO! COUNT IT TWO PEOPLE or more.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who is this? (if you don't know what the heck that means, then you should really choose this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SLNT_FIR

I don't know ANYONE around here. Seems that thaddius and EVERYONE like tek and other people live close to each other. i feel isolated.

="(
sad.gif

this poll came to be when i read thaddius's post on the game thingy. plus i also noticed that lotsa ppl seem to be able to interact OUTSIDE of this forum. i can't. >.< i live in bayarea.

I live 1 to 5 Provinces (In Canada) away from a clanner/clanners and 1 to 50 States (In US) away from a clanner/clanners and just noticable, 10-14 hours plane trip away to the UK, of A clanner...

No one lives close to me....I lived in Phoenix area and now the Portland area and there is no one that I know of in this area....Ssquared is closest to me in Eugene.

Cory

I live about a days drive from a few people (CorpFox and Mechboy), just over a day from a few others (Thad comes to mind) And real close to the [7F] members. Most of them and myself are all fellow Albertans
smile.gif
We so rock!!!

I live a few blocks away from Lionofjudah when he is not at school that is. I live within a few hours of a couple other members down here in Fort Myers, florida.

Yea, I think JFreak has you all beat, living in the Philippines.

GTA (greater Toronto area) representing here. Not sure if there any ToJers in Ontario...

wait...MechBoy..your from surrey BC? and Corpfox is from Coquitlam? wow..im like a 15 min drive away from Coquitlam..I smell a lan party!! hmm..I like in Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows.. lol..I thought the closest person I lived to was Gods_Peon..and thats several hours away..
smile.gif

Back