Do you ever wonder?

My handle is quite simple. Counselor is what I am. I'm a Master's degreed Family Counselor. My official title is Family Therapist but I used Therapist once and others thought it was The Rapist, so I started using Counselor instead. In games I use variations, usually Rolesnuoc which is Counselor backwards. Other variaions are TC (Texas Counselor) and Xetas which is a scrambled form of Texas where I'm from.

Smiles ok "Angel" will play this one. When I met one of the members of KoT in DAoC. I decided that I wanted to make a specific character just for that guild. She is a friar..... one who heals and helps. So anyway while going through some name books I came up with Litsa and falda and I put them together. Litsa is my "Angel" and falda means "with folded wings." I always feel like I still have soo much to learn and haven't spread my wings all the way in the Lord. So now that's my most common character name I use.

Blessings,"Angel"

Me?

[toj.cc]Fr@g B0y! - Self-explanatory
[toj.cc]Silent Assassin - Self-explanatory. I sometimes change the silent to something like loud or sneaky, or on fire or whatever... I like being silent and sneak up on ppl and knife. i find it HILAROIUS!!! *muahahahha...

i also love the scout, and it's pretty much silent.

origin of frag boy, i like fraggin' ppl, so duh.
origin of silent assassin, a couple of successive knifes on a specfic round i played. i laughed so hard... lol :D

Heh, umm, yeah... Killerah... Let me see if I can explain my name for you guys... No, I really can't, it's sort of abstract. I just sort of came up with it by adding and aurgh to Killer, and I then shortened it down from Killeraurgh to Killerah. I kept it cause it's pretty unique (despite having killer at the beginning).

Back