Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? My goodness! He was trying to witness to you! Had you answered, you would have seen Bowser the talking/witnessing/guard/porch dog! Miraculous evidences are all around you, my dear DV, just open your eyes!

None yet.

He comes and goes though, so no worries.

We also ran out of weinies, so that may have had something to do with it
smile.gif

Oh, Please!!! Be very cautious!!! Please be careful my favorite weenie! Oh, my! DV in the belly of a dog!!! We do not have anyone that can take your place for three days!

Sitting here at my desk, I know Bowser is back?

How do I know?

Because I can hear my cat throwing herself against the window trying to get to him.

It rained pretty bad last night, so he must have slept under the porch.

Now where's my camera...

I believe life is a rich tapestry of love woven by God Himself.  Hard to see the beauty sometimes while looking at the underside.  Nevertheless, God Romans 8:28's us and it is "all good."  I also believe that tapestry is rich with people, places, and things!  I have fallen in love with this dog, sight unseen!  In addition, I have hope that Spiritual miracles can be accomplished through the most insignificant...did he have a tract on his collar?  Or better yet, has he learned to speak and just give Gods plan of Love himself?  

It rained there?  It must be raining all over Texas!

Did you find the camera yet?  Did you find the camera yet?  Did you find the camera yet?

Do you need me to interpret those barks for ya'?
biggrin.gif

Aaaawwww, what a cutie! I do believe I see devoted, loyal, faithful, lay down your life, unconditional, love in those eyes!
biggrin.gif
Let him at the cat and let's see if I am a good judge of character!

He makes lovely wallpaper!
laugh.gif

We need to teach him to sing
smile.gif

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His Wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the Light of His Glory and Grace!

I think I've started down the road of no return...

I bought a box of Milk Bone Dog Treats today.

And of course, the dog is nowhere to be found.

Heh, he's cute. Looks like he was taken care of before, I wonder why they didn't want him anymore.

not a german shephard, i say nuke it still
tounge.gif
(sarcasim)

though it is a nice looking dog i am sure it suits you
cool.gif

lol How funny, I too, was wondering about Bowser! I think he needs a little puppy friend! A Boston Terrier would suit him well
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back