Desperately Need a Class?

Seraph

I have a Night Elf Druid called Dryad already in the works on the Alliance server... but does the guild need anything other than that? I'm into Skinning and Leathercraft with her. I want to eventually test drive most of the classes to see what fits my style.

Priests. Druids are great at soloing, but are rather useless in groups (except for healing).

I abandoned my Druid for a Mage.

Druids can be EXTREMELY boaring until level 20, then you get stealth cat-form. The are good soloers but i find myself doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... that means that once you find a mob that you need killed, and you cant kill it once... youll never be able to kill it until you level :p. thats when i made a warlock

LOOK AT THIS!

lol, I found a post that says warlocks and druids are the most dropped classes.

Read on....

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-warlock&t=88765&p=1&tmp=1#post88765

So if you like to heal AND stealth around AND do a good amount of damage, make a druid.

If you like to solo well and like to have many different amounts of pets that you dont have to feed or keep happy, make a Warlock. They can even rez! Cammandus and I are the only "big" Warlocks in Joy right now.

(forgive me if theres more "big" warlocks and i forgot you.)

~~~~~Edit #4~~~~~

Just realized that this post pretty much goes against what I said in the previous post, so dont read that one!

Last edited:
I have had a great deal of experience with a druid from playing one in beta. I can safely say that until Blizzard makes a major overhaul with the class, there is little chance of me playing one again.

I don't mean to turn druids off to you; They can be pretty fun, and what you can do with one is great. My suggestion to you is to play one to about level 20 or so to get a good feel of the class, then change if you do not like it. However, if you simply play the class for the "cool" shapeshifting ability, then I suggest you look elsewhere. If you play a druid, you WILL be a healer, no questions asked.

The problem I have with druids is that they never seemed to have much work put into. This is very evident just by looking at the forms. Instead of creating unique, special forms, blizzard simply copied and pasted from two other classes: the warrior and the rogue.

The talent trees are an absolute mess, and most of druid abilities are downright useless. The only reason druids are anywhere close to being decent is that you'll find yourself cycling through 2-3 spells every single battle, with none of the other spells finding much usefulness.

The truth of the matter is that druids have alwas been an unfinished class, rushed into talents and rushed with "fixes" to put them on par with other classes. It really sickens me how blizzard designed the class, because the rest of the classes and the rest of the game is great.

Druids got some serious attention with their bear form as far as armor went in the last patch lol. Armor increased to 180% in normal bear form, and 360% in dire bear form... yeesh

Back