Decursing

The only problem I see with it is that you would have to bind your target set each time you entered an instance or the healing/raid leader had you change priorities. But things will never be the same as pre 2.0

This could make a huge difference...I'll have to set this up and try it in ZG this Fri/Sat. I know we were all suffering from the loss of decursive last week. But if we can get the DOTs off the raid quicker with this technique we should be back on track for the downing the bosses...

In Trinity:

Make a bar with just your cure spells.

Bind the buttons.

Set that bar's target to "mouse"

Press bound button for appropriate cure when moused over target.

Best part is, when you log out, all your settings are saved in Trinity :)

clique allows you to bind the decurse spells to a mouse button and then you just mouse over the ctraid button of the person who needs to be decursed and click the mouse button.

Connor...if I were to bind the trinity button to my mouse does it do the same things? In other words if I were to bind the renew spell to my left mouse button would I then just need to mouse over a character's icon (character window..whatever its called) and click the left mouse button to give them a renew? (thus making clique unecessary)

clique allows you to bind the decurse spells to a mouse button and then you just mouse over the ctraid button of the person who needs to be decursed and click the mouse button.

Connor...if I were to bind the trinity button to my mouse does it do the same things? In other words if I were to bind the renew spell to my left mouse button would I then just need to mouse over a character's icon (character window..whatever its called) and click the left mouse button to give them a renew? (thus making clique unecessary)

It would not be an exact replacement for clique. But it would have the same effect in only requiring one hardware action to perform a decurse. Instead of pressing a mouse click to cast a spell bound to it as you do in clique, you would do a key click to a bound button, and as long as a valid target merely exists under the mouse cursor, the spell will cast, no mouse click required.

So -

Clicque = mouseover target + mouse click
Trinity = mouseover target + keypress

Edit: There was a small bug that would sometimes not let the targeting functions in Trinity to always fire, I have fixed this for the next beta release, which I should be uploading shortly.

So -

Clicque = mouseover target + mouse click
Trinity = mouseover target + keypress

But, if you have a logitech mouse (or equivalant) you can then bind a mouse button to the keypress, thus making a "mouseover target + mouse click" condition. :D

At least in theory, anyway.

Back