Dead Nation

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
With Dead Nation on sale for $10.49 ($7.50 for PlayStation Plus subscribers) this week, I decided to look for a demo of the game on the PlayStation Store. Unfortunately, there isn't one.

I then went to YouTube, searched for a gameplay video, watched about a minute of gameplay footage, and decided I'd post here and see who else has the game and who else is considering buying it.

In short, Dead Nation looks like Alien Swarm but with zombies instead of aliens and played with a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard. It looks promising and it's unfortunate there's no demo for the game.

Still, it's on sale, it (to my knowledge) features online multiplayer, and it involves shooting zombies. So I'm interested.

Have any of you purchased or played Dead Nation? What are your thoughts on the game? Would you recommend it? And would anyone be interested in playing it if I decided to pick it up?

I've still got about 10 bucks in my PSN wallet, so I'm hoping to make a decision as to whether or not to buy Dead Nation soon.

I do like zombies, but count me out on this romp. Gotta stop buying games (after I get Castle Crashers... >.>) and play the ones I have. Y'know the drill. :p

I do like zombies, but count me out on this romp. Gotta stop buying games (after I get Castle Crashers... >.>) and play the ones I have. Y'know the drill. :p
I do indeed know the drill.

I think I'm going to pass on Dead Nation (at least for now) since I can always re-install and play Alien Swarm.

Back