dB vs A team

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ June 28 2003,10:07)]My sisters a cheerleader Flash want me to get her to teach you some cheers.

*YOUR NEVER GONNA LIVE THIS ONE DOWN*
Yowchaballywoop
wow.gif
tounge.gif

What about this Thursday night...can everyone make it about 9pm CST or so?

Or is that way past your bedtime, Dead-Aim?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ June 30 2003,1:31)]What about this Thursday night...can everyone make it about 9pm CST or so?

rock.gif
pwned
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]What about this Thursday night...can everyone make it about 9pm CST or so?

------------------LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN ------------------

Im on later than you will ever be. I'll be there for sure.....Atleast my whole team knows about the comp, and when its gonna be. Oh yeah we've had a few scrims also, lol I bet your whole team doesn't even know yet. LAF when they all know tell me so I can say gg.

(Ya, let's just see if I can back it up....I hate trash talking because it usually bites me in the rear end...)

biggrin.gif

All I have to say is dB is lucky I'm too busy to be in it cuz everyone knows simple math

1 + 2 = 3

Elite + Goose + Whon = Flawless Victory

man i can never beat elite :p when ever i run out of ammo and start reloadin, elite pops up out of no where and shoots right at my face, im too surprised to take out my usp so i jump around till i die T-T well as long as elite can make it to the scrim i think ToJ A team will win
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the good word, Flash. I simply listen for that blank 'click' of the empty barrel and take full advantage of it!

WHOEVER wins, we need to remember that we're doing it to have fun...amidst the trash talking and remarks!

Back