D3 Publisher picks up White Knight Chronicles 2 for North America

Oh no, I only purchase my games from "high profile" publishers! Seriously, though, I saw D3 and thought Diablo 3, and was like o_O

The changes between the two are MASSIVE, but not so much changing as they are evolving. It's been a while since I've seen the list, but I believe it's pretty much (and correct me if I'm wrong Kendrik):
1) Added a lot of welcome enhancements that should be fun
2) Fixed virtually every single glaring flaw in the game; woohoo!

I am very much looking forward to this game. The first had glaring problems, but was still really a blast to play online with friends. This one should be amazing. Also note: no need to own WKC1; it's included on the WKC2 disk.

Speaking of WKC1, originally it was stated you'd have to finish the first part of the storyline to start on #2. Apparently that's been changed. Really matters not to me.

:: crosses fingers for move support ::

Evolution rather than revolution sounds about right from what I recall. I think that the Knights become accessible to player characters, too. That alone makes me go "orly? O_O"

Definitely excited about this. WKC was a game I couldn't put down until it was finished... then immediately had to play through New Game+.

Speaking of which, assuming I get my save file back (PS3 going out today), would you be up for doing some GR6-8 quests sometime? I still would like to play that game in chunks, and the online quests get much, MUCH more fun around GR6+.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm a very moody gamer. I love WKC, but I have to be in the mood for it (goes for... oh... every game, including Castle Crashers :p ). Assuming I'm in the mood to hit up WKC, I'd definitely be on board with playing some more. I love that game. I even booted it up last week for a short bit.

Then realized I was in Frass Chasm and had no idea what I went there to hunt. looooolfail

Back