Custom Map Designers

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Hey all,

I'm interested in creating a custom map and I need some help making it. I imagine it will be a project that will last for 6 months to a year with about 4-8 hours of work per week or so.

I'm mostly interested in creating the scripts, but would also like to give some direction (and receive feedback on) scripted events including bosses, character abilities, terrain design, and story progression. For those of you who are interested but are new to mapmaking, it's a pretty exciting endeavor and will give you the inside look behind map creation.

I want the map to be a multi-player RPG adventure. Players choose from a variety of characters with custom abilities and encounter scripted events, bosses, and possibly other players.

If you have any of these skills or are interested in helping out please let me know.
Specifically I need:
  • Terrain designer
  • Item maker
  • Character attribute, ability maker
  • Story-teller
  • Sound editor (could include voice-over) - experience or 3rd party software required
  • Advanced script-writer

Thanks!

Last edited:
Uhm.....Danny is the man you want to contact about this! That guy has made some incredible things in UT 3 which is much harder to make stuff in that than sc II. I'd contact him asap.

So I made a custom melee map that's in its alpha build right now. It's playable, but there are a few bugs. I really like what I've done with it so far, and is pretty close to the beta build. If anyone wants to test it out with me and offer suggestions please let me know. I hope we can use this in competitive play.

Back