CS: Source?

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I know this may shock many of those familiar with my loathing of the randomness that is my Counter-Strike experience, but...I actually kinda like Counter-Strike: Source. I know a few ToJ members play CS: S, so if you're one of those few, speak up!

I won't be back to gaming until after Jan. 3, but I want to come back to this thread and see at least a short list of handles I can search for when I go hunting for CS: S servers.

When I play I play on BWP server 209.59.133.176:27015

After the first of the year, GFC is gonna work something out for a source server (either another server or swapping 1.6 and source around)

I haven't played lately..but my tag is [toj.cc]Pilgrim. You can search by clicking here. If the game is cstrike 2.0, that is source. If it is cstrike 1.6, it's kind of obvious. When I play im usually on xfire, but I haven't been using xfire lately when playing.

[T2P]Tangos 2nd PlaTOOn ChrisTians

8.9.36.160:27015

-=†CFL†=-Christians For Life

69.93.168.199:27028

The FISH [BIG] :: www.ChristianCS.com

64.182.146.81:27015

Or, you can type on the search bar: Christian, onto gametiger.net/serverspy.net

I play on zombie mod servers, as shown from this screenshot.

Though, I wouldn't recommend for Christians due to swearing players.

I play source whenever I have the space to install it lol currently I have COD2, F.E.A.R, NFSMW installed etc and only 60 total gb of hard drive space lol but Sourceis okay but it seems ez in some aspects

Corpfox: Link to Zombie Mod? I played one for Half Life, I liked it.

Source = My two thumbs up.

I just beat COD2, uninstalled. :)

Corpfox: Link to Zombie Mod?

http://www.serverspy.net/site/search/?t=3&ty=&na=1&g=all&n=zombie&w=2&q=Search#searcherArea

I usually play on; Zombie Horde -=The Arreat=- or Zombie<3|BetaServerv1.1|FF:On|DeathMode|by leet.us since it has swearing filters.

68.178.192.113:27015
69.14.39.203:27015

Technically, your a CT/T and your facing zombie bots with knifes that look like from Half-Life 2(The head(less)-crab zombies, burnt zombies, etc.).

As you can see, from the overwhelming force. :)

I need to get source up and running again on my pc and see how she preforms now... flawlessly I'm sure....

Back