Couple Quick Questions

Tredogg

Hey Ill make this quick. I want to use the spraypaint you guys have on the website but I cant figure out where to put it. I have a sierra/halflife dir and also a steam dir. Can someone post exactly where it needs to go and also if I need to change anything else?

Also I was wondering what are some of the console commands for our server. I know votemap but is there a votekick command or something like that. It would really be nice when there are people on that are disrespecting everyone and ruining the fun for everyone.

Last question. ToJ server is full most of the time. Do you guys have a second server or at least a list of ips for christian servers you play on? Thanks for helping a noob out. I am looking forward to playing with a few more of you guys.

If there is an annying player you ca nvote him out. If he is T only T's can vote but what you do is type "status" in console and every player is assigned a 3 or 4 digit number. You then type "vote 123" in console to cast a vote against him. If enough ppl vote he gets kicked.

rizz no!!! Don't give away the IP to my server!

lol j/k
tounge.gif

Haha Babo, even I know the IP to your server. ph34r m3!!!!!

Tredogg, more resources for you:

Here is a list of christian servers: The CTS servers require that you download, install and run Cheating-death from United Admins. I would not recommend running Cheating-Death on any server that does not require you to have it.

Christian Half-life servers (CS included)

And here is a link to server spy...if the link is working right, it should automatically search of players using the [toj.cc] tag accross the servers. There are many tojer out there who never play on our server, or list of servers. I myself play on many different servers as well looking for decent a decent play environment.

Serverspy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Mar. 03 2004,11:16)]Haha Babo, even I know the IP to your server.  ph34r m3!!!!!

Tredogg, more resources for you:

Here is a list of christian servers:  The CTS servers require that you download, install and run Cheating-death from United Admins.  I would not recommend running Cheating-Death on any server that does not require you to have it.

Christian Half-life servers (CS included)

And here is a link to server spy...if the link is working right, it should automatically search of players using the [toj.cc] tag accross the servers.  There are many tojer out there who never play on our server, or list of servers.  I myself play on many different servers as well looking for decent a decent play environment.

Serverspy
Thx for the info guys. Is cheating death a system hog? And does it not like buy scripts? Because I do use buy scripts.

Hey babo what type connection do you have for your server I was thinking about hooking one up. Would 7xx/7xx down/up be fast enough for a dedicated server around 14-16 people?

cd is a very small very fast program, that scans your files. it doesnt care one bit about buy scripts.

the problem is, on servers that do not require it, you are flagged as a cheater by VAC.

I thought the newest version of C-D is compatable with VAC. None-the-less, I still would not run C-D with nonC-D servers.

I haven't looked in a while (and truly don't know if the new one works with VAC or not). none of the servers I play on require it, so I no longer have it installed.

umm im hoping someone can answer the spray question cuz i cant figuire it out myself

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tredogg @ Mar. 03 2004,12:18)]Hey babo what type connection do you have for your server I was thinking about hooking one up.  Would 7xx/7xx down/up be fast enough for a dedicated server around 14-16 people?
Actually... the server is hosted at laggyservers.com. So I really am not sure of any of the upload/download rates or anything like that. So I couldn't say if your server is good or not
wow.gif

Here you go. This jpg should help you do it.

You'll want download the spraypaint you want. Then place it in your cstrike directory under steam. Rename the spraypaint to tempdecal.wad. Then you want to set the ®ead only attribute on the tempdecal.wad file, just to ensure it is not overwritten because you entered the options panel in cstrike.

Spraypaint install under steam example

I always love walking into a server and seeing everyones (no joke) name being changed to [NO-CD]. Makes the servers look pretty stupid too
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tredogg @ Mar. 03 2004,12:18)]Would 7xx/7xx down/up be fast enough for a dedicated server around 14-16 people?
We could certainly try it out. The server files are available from the download page on steampowered.com.

If you'd like to test hosting a server, feel free to set it up and post the IP address to a new thread to have other ToJ members help.

Back