Could the CS forums get any more boring?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]milk is to be feared

w00t
biggrin.gif

Dancing minions look pretty enjoyable =o, how about another tourney so we can talk some junk and what not maybe a 2v2 or something with rules like ump and either five-seven or dualies =o that would be insane

Well to be honest there has been threads/polls/events and all sorts to try and get you guys motivated but the response is always the same and minimal. Save for a few hardcore guys the CS chapter doesnt move at all
sad.gif

I still want to try and get some regular thing going but i have a second job now so i dunno if i can do it..

Wow, the CS chapter seems to have gone to pot during my barely noticeable absence. Geez, I kept telling everyone: as soon as Z got some minions, ToJ is going to ****. Ahem. I rest my case.

Oh, and as a re-intro for all those who have foolishly for gotten me, or didn't have the priveledge of meeting me, I am Ixilthicilix, ix, the ixer, John Jacob Jingle Hiemer Smith (yes i KNOW its your name too), and while on WC3 mod servers, Elf With a Shottie
biggrin.gif

Ix

Welcome bak
biggrin.gif
I dun think i've seen u much so heres meh introduction
smile.gif

Flash: CS nicks:ToJ | Flash .fls.Flash
StarCraft: 9th.Flash
Name: Albert Song
Plays: CS/SC *duh* and some N64 games off computer if im bored
on WC3 mod servers, I either go Elf Guns/Orc Nades (w00t). I dun like Human very much somehow, i like to health up things, but i believe invisibility is a cheapy thing
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xel @ Aug. 21 2003,1:59)]I play computers!!!WEEEEE
You better be careful, one day you might wake up only to find a computer is playing you! REVENGE!!!

Someone destroy this Topic. How can you guys keep posting in a forum that says our Chapter is all boring. How about try to think something to save our chapter and keep it going?

I say we play CS and play DDR at the same time while drinking milk.. DANCE MY MINIONS DANCE!

*dances with rizz and tasty*

Back