Confession

aka Ash

OK...it's been buggin me for awhile.

I started playing GW about 4 or 5 months ago. I had my Elementalist Ash Slayton. I met one of the ladies of the guild in Pre. We did a quest or two and I asked about the guild. She told me to go to ToJ and apply. I went there but never applied. It just seemed like too much trouble.LOLOL.
Doing something for God is NEVER too much trouble. I should know that. Anyhow it bugged me and bugged me until I was ready to quit GW. Then I remembered SoE.(not by name, but by being a Christian Guild) I went, applied, and here I am.

Thank you whoever it was!!!

I am thinking it was Kel, I could be wrong, If I am I appologize, My mind is like a steel trap, but just a little rusty sometimes ;)

So who was it? Anyone remember by any chance? I even remember going from Barradin Estates to Fort Ranik with her.

My bet would be Kel, yeah. It's not like we have that many active female members who have been around that long...and Kel's family has a history of hangin' around in Pre-Sear, helping out.

That was me! I didn't know it was you . lol I'm glad you joined up and that I left you with a good impresion of the guild. I think it was a sunday morning, your family was home sick from church and my church had evening services at that time. Am I remembering right?

Kel Queen of all Europe

Manyik said:
That was me! I didn't know it was you . lol I'm glad you joined up and that I left you with a good impresion of the guild. I think it was a sunday morning, your family was home sick from church and my church had evening services at that time. Am I remembering right?

Kel Queen of all Europe

:):):)
Yes...that is right. Thanks Kel, You did leave a good, lasting impression on me, obviously, 'cause now my family and I are all here some 4 or 5 months later. (as soon as we get all the computers repaired...hehe).

Back