Competition Team Offical Tryout Info

10 days from tryouts... this is just a reminder
smile.gif
i'll be sending reminders to those on the mailing list.

If you would like to be added to the mailing list, send me an email with 'ToJ Comp Team' in the subject.

exodus@toj.cc

Hey sent you an email to get on that mailing list. Also will try to make it to the try outs but I got lots happening but I will make an attempt to be there.

exo-powa!

sounds good exo.

One week until we go live boys & girls... mark those calendars...

Hey I just got steam working yesterday, (The problem was there was no service in my area for a while
rock.gif
)  So anyway Im interested in participating in whatevers going on here I guess, even though im rather rusty being without cs for over 2 months
sad.gif
 Im a little behind on whats happening here, sorry I didnt have time to read the 7 page thread
tounge.gif
 But from what I read there's two teams???

On a side note, being yesterday was my first day with cs in a long time, and my first time with 1.6.... I found out the hard way the admins dont like riot shields...  could I have a fill-in on that?  I never really even got to try it out.

To make the seven page-long story short, (50% was trash talk
tounge.gif
i participated it) and rest was all about Competition team making in ToJ. Contact Exodus for more information
smile.gif

Joelius in addition to sending him an email you must also beat him 5 times with a large sea bass, it must be large and it must be 5 times ~ he doesn't like to mention the bass as he prefers tuna -.-

Teh nu|3s of ToJ tremble b4 meh 1337 56k mod3m!
and my score of 7-2 (on 56k)
tounge.gif

I PWN j00
blues.gif

Just wait till I get broadband, I'll have 60-4 scores all the time. (I can show you a scr33nsh0t of a rec3nt L4N P4r+y if j00 w4nt.)
wow.gif

I got an even better idea ... upload a screen shot of your score AFTER the ToJ vs fls match. PWNED!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joelius @ Nov. 16 2003,10:58)]On a side note, being yesterday was my first day with cs in a long time, and my first time with 1.6.... I found out the hard way the admins dont like riot shields...  could I have a fill-in on that?  I never really even got to try it out.
anyone? was the admin just giving me the raspberries cause im clueless?  
laugh.gif

Pretty much, the shield was bugged from the release of it ... and it still is. There is a way (I don't know how to do it) that you can have the shield up and shoot with your pistol at the same time. The CS community feels that if you use the shield, you're not going to be apart of the popular crowd. I say they just take it out, it's a horrible part of the game and totally trashed 1.6. In conclusion, don't ever buy it. It's more stupid than anything.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Nov. 17 2003,8:56)]Pretty much, the shield was bugged from the release of it ... and it still is.  There is a way (I don't know how to do it) that you can have the shield up and shoot with your pistol at the same time.
The shield seemed useless to me at the time. The only reason I bought one was because I was just fooling around...like one does w/ a knife. I just couldnt figure out what the big deal was...the admin wanted to slay me and wouldnt answer me when I asked him why (after I had dropped it). Anyway what Goose said was all I was looking for, I understand and im cool with it.
smile.gif

I've shown a few tojers exactly how annoying that shield bug is muahah, how dare you 2on1 me :|

Back