Competition Team Info

Alizak

Sleestack
Okay Guys if you want to be in the Competition Team please post here...

A few things i think that if you are going to be on the Team is to have a mic. so we can compunicate easily. You should also get on TeamSpeak every now and then to play with us and give us some pointers and let us give you some pointers so that we all are on the same page. This will also help you get a slot on the team for Michaelpi can not tell how good you are unless you play with us. So hope to see you guys on soon.

For now the only people that i know of that want to compete are as following:

Alizak (me)
Michaelpi
$hane

If you want to compete please post a list of the names and add your name into it.

To keep on topic
The following are trying out for the team and will be the team if no more join:

Alizak
Michaelpi
$hane
Shadetaker
Tekken
Ch31ft41n
streetsmart
stumpt

Thank you for staying on topic ^^

-Alizak

Might have another player

Hi

My roommate has played Battlefield 2 online under my name occasionally. He might be interested in joining us und a new name. I hope it's not too late to get him on board.

Also reply and let me know what time you think of starting AND WHAT TIME ZONE YOU ARE IN. Someone said 9PM, but I don't know what time that is for me and I'm in California.

Thanks

Divine said:
To keep on topic
The following are trying out for the team and will be the team if no more join:

Alizak
Michaelpi
$hane
Shadetaker
Tekken
Ch31ft41n
streetsmart
stumpt

Thank you for staying on topic ^^

-Alizak

I'd like to be apart of the team...but I just got the game and I'm not very good...I'll let you guys know what my username is when I think of a good one

o well we will help u get better wel get ur most of the medles and bages ul need + we can get ur 150+ points a round so atles 1000 points a 6 hr day

Back